New Floran Kingdom RP

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Cloudhopper, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Cloudhopper

Cloudhopper Weight of the Sky

Cloudhopper heads to the hangar, and jumps onto his Hoverbike.
    "I'll meet you guys at the crater."
    Cloudhopper quickly drives his bike, weaving through the forest and slowing down as he reaches the edge of the crater.
    "That's no meteor...."
    Looking toward the the epicenter of the explosion, he sees the remains of what were once the New Floran Kingdom's space station, crumpled and burning.
    "Who could've done this?"

2. Paillan

Paillan Existential Complex

Paillan apaers from above"the scanner in the flying platform say that the space statition was in orbit until 5 hours ago, so a bit after i made the control"sings"I tried to talk to my clan´s members but they´re out or range, we will have to manage this fire by us own"He thinks a bit"and them gather the most imformation about the space station fall that we can before..."A huge implosion interrupts him"The station exploded!"Big fire shards are throwed into air and dispaear"Thats something like a giant molotov! the whole planet will get set on fire!"

3. Cloudhopper

Cloudhopper quickly pulls out his Blaster Pistol, and shoots a few shards out of the sky.
    "I don't think we can stop this! We're going to need a lot of water, and fast!"
    Looking over at a nearby lake, he begins to form a plan.

4. Paillan

Paillan looks at cloud, and he thinks he nows the idea"Do you want us to use the gravity weapons, right?"He them thinks a bit"I have 3 at the platform, will be back as fast as i can"Puts his wings on Match 2 and goes to the platform really fast, arrives after some minutes"Now, where did i put these things?"

5. MRDaniel

MRDaniel Void-Bound Voyager

"Sir"I say"We shooted down their space station"The captain nods satiesfied"Good, now, prepare to decent, and put your costumes"All soldiers put costumes"We will land in some minutes"I say.
    After some minutes, we arrive the constructing hangar.
    As we land, the builders makes us signs, but we land anyway, them we get out, and the builder´s leader talks to us"I am sorry friends, but nobody can land until the enviromental disaster is controlled"Our captain says"Please, we don´t have got any more fuel, make an exeption!"The leader talks to the others and them he nods"Good, but i won´t be responsable, Our boss is at the crashing land of the space station, 3 or 4 kilometers from here"He says"Thank you"The captain says, we leave, and get into the forest"Now lisen, men, this is the plant, we will be hidden between this fools until we gather enought information, them we will kill them from inside"He laughts as we enter the forest.

6. Paillan

Returns whit the gravity weapons"Here"Lays them down" now we will..."He hears a sound behind, interrupts and
    turns around, he sees some florans coming"Strange, i don´t now these, they must yust have landed, it seems like the builder leader didn´t stop them"cloud nods"So what wiill we do now?"

7. Cloudhopper

"Let's put out the fire first."
    Cloud picks up one of the large cylindrical devices, and the fan on the end spins up, and begins pulling water from the lake, and directing it to the fires, putting several of them out.

8. Paillan

"But what about that giant fire shards that landed who nows where?"He says while helping cloud, cloud looks at him"O no... you can be thinking what i think you´re thinking..."

9. MRDaniel

so you think he is thinking what you´re think, in that case i think you can think that you´re thinking what i think that he is think.
    ((action))
    talks whit low voice to his captain"sir, what now?"i ask"Just wait for my order, when i say it, you men will trap them"he says, and looks to the ocuppied avian and floran"wait...wait"he says"now!"He shoutes, they turn around, but to late, they get trapped by us"Great work soldiers, let´s put our base here and inprisom them"he says"Yes sir!"we answer.

10. Cloudhopper

Cloudhopper sees the trap coming toward himself and Paillan, and dodges out of the way.
    "Ha! Take this!!!!"
    Several blasts from a pistol blow off the arm of the captain, and one hits Daniel in the shoulder.

11. MRDaniel

"Auch"he says"Cloud, that´s the way you treat your hidden agent?"Looks at the other humans"O yeah...forggot that..."Takes out blades and starts killing humans, after a while, he and cloud succeed"It´s being a long time, cloud Paillan sir, how ya doing?"They look at him surprised.

12. Paillan

"Daniel, you´re back!"goes behind him, and uses some medicine to take care of the wound"What are the news in the human empire?"I ask.

13. MRDaniel

"I have bad news"He says"The apex and the humans have stoped arguing between them, and they attacked the hydbolts, the last thing i newed before going is this, the allience between them has been remade"He looks seriusly at cloud"They are behind the ones that resists the power of the empire and the allience"Looks around"Us"he finally says.

14. Paillan

Looks seriusly to Daniel"I thought something like that"Looks at cloud"we will have to prepare the planet to fight, and we need to get the escaping systems runing again, that will take it´s time..."Thinks a bit"We should move on"looks at the dead humans"but what about...them?

15. MRDaniel

"Let my just gave them a grave somewhere"They look at him"what?, i am still a human..."They nod" Kay guys, warn the other people, the empires fleet should be here in 3 weeks, we should had a B plan just in case"

16. Paillan

Out form RP, yo guys, i am tired to make RP just between my and Daniel, so if nobody makes any RP in 1 week, i and Daniel have desided to stop every RP continuing until people start making SOMETHING.
    ((action))
    thinks a bit"Yeah, you are right... we need to prepare the planet people´s to escape just in case, and put our selves as captives of Daniel, whithout saying our identity, what about this?"

17. Cloudhopper

After putting out the fire, Cloud looks at Daniel.
    "So, how was your mission, Daniel? Also, who WERE those people?"
    "Humans, no doubt. but what were their motives...?"

18. MRDaniel

"Easy, cloud boss"he says"Take you and the other leaders off all rebel sides in this galaxy, and even in the other galaxy..."Thinks a bit"The parlament and the emperor thinks that we now something about this invasive group from the Genilos galaxy..."Signs"But any way, they said they would send a army, so lets prepare!!!

19. Cloudhopper

Cloud nods, and heads down to the lab to activate the robot workers.
    "I'm gonna start Weapons Production."
    Flipping a small switch in the Weapons Lab, 10 small robots hum to life and begin producing various plasma weaponry.

((I'm going inactive for a while, gtg.))

20. Gearnova

Gearnova Big Damn Hero

Gooship Droidian-5 crash lands on the planet after colliding with what seems to be left over wreckage of a space station in low orbit. Gearnova climbs from the wreck vowing never to get high on magnets while piloting again. Sensors indicate a Floran settlement nearby. After many hours of walking, and slaying many deadly forest critters, he arrives at the settlement and begins to search for a likely base of operations. Eventually he stumbles upon nursery for Floran seedlings with a vacant lot nearby. "This will do nicely." Gearnova begins construction of his new home.