New Events/Quest lines after the completion of the Community Center or Joja Mart

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Runniy, May 7, 2018.

1. Runniy

Runniy Space Hobo

WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD!!! DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANY THING YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT THE STORY LINE IN STARDEW VALLEY

So, I was wondering about after the community center. I, have completed the community center and I'm kinda feeling bored. As much of play ability the community center and secret notes have, for players like myself, who love dedicating their time to the game. As much as some people may say "nooooo!!! Not more quest lines" wouldn't you want more quests? Something big after the community would be nice. For example, the ability to change the Joja building. Instead of it being some place with the words "terminated" above it painted in red, how about a nice place to relax like, a coffee shop for example? Maybe a forest themed coffee shop, which you can work shifts at or maybe other villagers could. Or maybe a new citizen? Now you're probably are saying, well, what about Joja? What can people who took that route do? And here's my answer. Make a kind of super-mart, or perhaps a expansion of a mall, in a strive to make Stardew Valley more modern? Maybe the Joja corporation could build more buildings of influence around the town. I think, this would really separate the two routes, and make both advantages and disadvantages for choosing each side you may not realize till it's too late. I would love to see Joja try to expand to Calico Desert too. That'd be, interesting. Joja, could also build something over by the train station, which doesn't have that many buildings. Either way, I think there's a lot to keep going on in Stardew Valley, and I'm honestly more excited for the new story content than excited for the multiplayer update because we knew it was coming. Even better, I'd love to see villagers get married, but that's er... going off topic. Another idea is for the Joja arcade with a whole mall. How does the community center counter this? With more stuff to do with magic! More quests that interact with the wizard would be ideal. After the quests line with the wizard's wife, I'm starting to think almost anything is possible. Maybe a cave in the mountains the wizard reveals that contains a portal to a secret dwarf civilization, although I think that may be too drastic to keep from the Joja patrons, a large amount of cave shops, or new buildings the player could build. This, would be brilliant. Anyone who agrees with me, and has great ideas, feel free to say any recommendations in this thread. Runniy out.