1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Discussion New Dedicated w/ Small playerbase

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Mildley, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Mildley

Mildley Yeah, You!

I started playing again recently and like 5 of my friends have joined me. We are all in our early 30's and I have started streaming SB recently. Would like to find people around our age or closeish, def 18+. Server will obviously be 24/7 besides restarts. I have ran servers before so this isn't anything new for me.

- Base game with Inventory mod for now as we haven't played much of it yet.
    - If we hit it off I would allow expansions on my Space Station, which will have community boxes as well that we drop unwanted/old gear in
    - we may not have room in group (5 people who have known each other for over 15 years) but we can still communicate and help each other out ect....
    - Eastern Timezone with playtime's anywhere from Noonish-6am.
    - Twitch Chat/Voice will be available to all. Will also setup multiple voice rooms for different squads if they want.
    - Joining stream and hanging out/chatting with us would be cool. I will think of some kind of little perk for anyone who does.
    - Server is under a week old.
    Not everything I wanted to say but this works for now.

Steam Name : Mildley

If you add me just tell me a little about yourself (Location, what you expect out of a server ect... anything really)

- LIMITED SPOTS CURRENTLY -