New Custom Map: The World! (Beta)

Discussion in 'Custom Content' started by Angel of Purity, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Angel of Purity

Angel of Purity Poptop Tamer

Good Evening ladies and gents! I've been working on a campaign recently, but I'll occasionally find myself board of testing it's workings. The original idea behind this level is NOT mine. Many others have created maps similar to this, but not as in-depth. My inspiration came from playing Samuri's "World Conquest" map! In my free time, I've created a rather large and exciting map called, "The World! (Beta)." As shown, it's the Beta release, meaning I plan to make adjustments here and there. This leads into my request...

I would really appreciate you playing my map! The level features a Initial Start Randomizer, and a Weather Cycle! I've worked very hard on it, and I help you enjoy it as much as I did making it! The rules are simple, and they're easy to pick up, while still holding true to the Wargroove's game-play we know and love.

The level code is "W5Y3WD6Q"

I hope to use this and many other maps to spark some new life and creativity back into the game! If you have any questions or comments, please message me!