RELEASED New Cow Breeds 1.1

Replaces the vanilla cows with real breeds - Herefords & Holsteins (black and red)

1. Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

Ahh, there's the problem! I was looking at the adult's file (ETA: ok it was on both I just wasn't seeing it - issue was pixels that appeared transparent in Photoshop but weren't). I see the issue and am fixing it now. Unfortunately I don't quite remember exactly how to mod so I need to relearn (it's been months lol) but I'll have a fix up later today!

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
    • Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

• QueenofBees

QueenofBees Void-Bound Voyager

I love these so much! I'm using the black and white Holstein and the Hereford right now, and they're adorable!

Zhuria likes this.
      • helloellie

helloellie Void-Bound Voyager

Hi! Would you be willing to do a tan cow with a white patch on its forehead, like a jersey cow?

Example:
        image.jpeg

• interface5

interface5 Aquatic Astronaut

i will use all of them with the totaly tubular tool kit

HopeWasHere likes this.
          • springacres

springacres Phantasmal Quasar

@helloellie there's actually a mod like that on the Nexus already:
            http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/861/?

Also, just for folks that don't know - Herefords (red cows with bald faces) are technically a beef breed, not dairy. (Not that it makes a difference in Stardew Valley, where you can't kill farm animals for meat and the sprites are too small to really show the physical differences between beef and dairy cattle anyway, but I thought some might like to know.)

Bepsi likes this.
            • helloellie

helloellie Void-Bound Voyager

thanks for the heads up! That one is perfect

• DeadshotV2

DeadshotV2 Big Damn Hero

Could you do either a black angus breed or maybe even try a Beefmaster breed. Im using the butcher mod and honestly beef breeds are so much better than dairy breeds. upload_2017-10-20_10-26-59.jpeg upload_2017-10-20_10-28-11.jpeg

• snafukaboom

snafukaboom Space Spelunker

Where is the manifest file? My SMAPI says it's skipped this mod because its missing this file. Very confused.

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

@snafukaboom This is an xnb replacement, it doesn't go into your Mods folder unless you create a Content Patcher version for it.

Read the mod directions on how to install it.

• coldazrael

coldazrael Existential Complex