1. Hey Guest! Our new game Wargroove has released! Check out the forums or wiki for more information!
    Dismiss Notice

RELEASED New Cow Breeds 1.1

Replaces the vanilla cows with real breeds - Herefords & Holsteins (black and red)

1. Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

Zhuria submitted a new mod:

New Cow Breeds - Replaces the vanilla cows with real breeds

[​IMG]
    New Cow Breeds

No longer do your cows need to be something you'd never see in real life! 3 breeds available, both cows and calves.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

More info & download links here

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
    • BoffoBoy

BoffoBoy Phantasmal Quasar

Wow these look really nice, nothing at all over the top and classy!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
        Zhuria likes this.
      • Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

Thanks so much! That's what I was going for; I like ConcernedApe's sprites and didn't want to stray too far from them! :)

• Sasakitty

Sasakitty Void-Bound Voyager

I will be downloading these tomorrow. First and third cow! I do not like the vanilla model to much heh... Great work!

Zhuria likes this.
          • BoffoBoy

BoffoBoy Phantasmal Quasar

Not all real cows look as good as the standard black and white Holstein! :happylittletrees:

• miryuo

miryuo Zero Gravity Genie

love these ingame, so cute

• Faythe

Faythe Big Damn Hero

Nice work on the cows, though I would like to see a more realistic looking cream or albino cow (though I hate the red eyes).

• Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

• Valkjosandi

Valkjosandi Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hey, so I was playing Stardew Valley with your mod the other day and I noticed a few stray pixels on the adult Hereford when it was facing to the side, sadly I didn't take a screenshot to show you what I mean but I just thought I'd let you know.

• Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

I'll check this out! Thanks for letting me know!

• Commander_Ora

Commander_Ora Void-Bound Voyager

I love this! I was using the Holstein version, but it was bothering me that they are a little *too* black and you can't see their cute little eyes. This one will be perfect for me :D

• Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

They should only be that black inside the barn and not outside! I can't do anything about the interior darkness, that's just the way the game is ;_;

• Commander_Ora

Commander_Ora Void-Bound Voyager

It seemed dark to me on the example sprites too but I fixed it by turning up the brightness on my monitor. lol!

Zhuria likes this.
                          • interface5

interface5 Aquatic Astronaut

can i have two brown cow sprits and have them be randomly chosen if so i would love that anyway i love these sprites and the bunnies pigs dogs and every thing that you have and will make ;)

Zhuria likes this.
                            • Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

You might try this mod for that: http://community.playstarbound.com/...s-toolkit-v0-6-1-2-now-with-lite-mode.112153/ thought I don't know if it works for 1.1 and I've not tried it myself. Otherwise there's not really a way to make the colours be random.

• interface5

interface5 Aquatic Astronaut

thanks it seems very tecnical but i havent got pigs chickens goats or cows yet so ill try it out then if i try it and it works i will let u know ;) btw im on 1.1 just to clarify

Zhuria likes this.
                                • KittehKatBar

KittehKatBar Void-Bound Voyager

Love these recolors, but the Hereford has an orange line on it's back leg when it's facing right and when it's walking up there is a orange dot as well.

• Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

Unfortunately I'm unable to reproduce this - it's not happening in my game and there is nothing on the sprite that would cause it (furthermore if it's happening facing right it should be happening facing left as well)

• KittehKatBar

KittehKatBar Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG] I can see the orange pixels when it faces right AND left. As well as appearing on both sides when it's walking forward.

• Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

This is so weird! I'd never noticed it on mine. I'll look into it!