1. Note: Nightly builds are not officially supported and things that appear broken might actually just be broken with no way of fixing it, but community members may still be willing to assist you with common problems.

Closed New bug to do with npcs, settlements, colonies etc

Discussion in 'Nightly Builds Support' started by jaymee_murder, Jun 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaymee_murder

jaymee_murder Subatomic Cosmonaut

I was trying out the new nightly and teleported to a colony, which is just a glitch settlement that i killed and put deeds up for, a monster came down and a guard killed it, the moment the guard killed it the screen went yellow and i was put back on the ship, i think it went yellow cos i was on a desert planet, anyway now it does it everytime i go down, not straight away, only when i walk to the area the incident occurred like that specific area is corrupted, i noticed the monster was new and ive noticed the same for other planets, but im guessing this is okay its probably something to do with the ai, the bug still exists where when there any sort of mayhem a guard will start attacking the player, so i was thinking this was connected, that when the monster was killed he was gonna go for me and thats why anytime i go anywhere near the guard the world crashes and im sent back to my ship.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.