New bachelorrettes?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Alpha-angel, Apr 10, 2019.

?

More marriageable characters with more story

1. yes (MORE BABIES)

18.5%
  2. no (Its fine why change it)

3.7%
  3. Yes but just more guys (The girls are already doing they'r job right)

11.1%
  4. Yes but just more girls (The guys are already doing they'r job right)

7.4%
  5. Add new npc's but not marriage candidates (Just to freshen it up a little bit)

3.7%
  6. More of all(Marriage candidates & Normal town npc's(FOR THE STORY & FOR GLORY)

74.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Alleandra

Alleandra Void-Bound Voyager

Lewis just needs to get his act together, and realise that most of the town probably knows about him and Marnie anyway. There are no secrets in small communities :)

Sandy would be a good choice for female candidate, she's always bored in that desert anyway, as her letters always tell me. Why not have her move to the farm, she will get plenty to do, and she'll be close to her friend Emily. Someone would need to take over her job at the Oasis, though.

Kurachi84 likes this.
    • Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

i'd be game for more non-teen chars for sure. i don't feel very comfortable dating people half my age living with their parents. it feels very cradle-robbing-y to me

• Alpha-angel

Alpha-angel Star Wrangler

Truthfully when i read her dialog during the flower dance i though she was single. But then it came to mind that shed still have to take care of her granddaughter Jaz & Her nephew...Whats was his name again. :rofl: . So how would that work?
        From
        Awaiting a reply Thomas

• musical74

musical74 Space Kumquat

The nephew's name is Shane (resident alcoholic, alongside Pam in that regard)

Shane is old enough to (probably) take over the ranch. If you shut Joja down he's at the ranch permanently so I don't think that aspect would be too difficult. Might mean Lewis's "cough"secret"cough relationship with Marnie is no more because she's found someone that isn't afraid to show affection publicly.

• Alpha-angel

I like this idea
            It would really add well to the aspect of the game
            But that doesn't help with Jaz since she was left in Marines custody
            What would happen to her then?
            From
            Waiting for a reply Thomas

• musical74

musical74 Space Kumquat

As I understand it, Jas is actually Shane's responsibility, Shane is the one that actually cares for her. So Jas would stay with Shane while Marnie moves in with the farmer and enjoys a relationship that doesn't need to be secret because Lewis is too afraid of commitment.

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

except shane is entirely unfit and a danger. leaving her in his sloppy drunken grasp is terrifying

• WilliamZ

WilliamZ Phantasmal Quasar

It make me wish that Jas moved with Shane if you married him.

• Alpha-angel

Ok well what about making it so that a new bachelor/Bachelorette moves is in the same way (Kent? I think) does on year 2 Like maybe on a later month they could move in
                    With love
                    Tina