New area and other ideas

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ebowen, Feb 22, 2018.

1. ebowen

ebowen Intergalactic Tourist

First off, I love this game, so thank you for all the hard work on it, and I am excited for any and all new content!

Sorry if I’m repeating suggestions, but some things I’d love to see in the game:
    1. New Area - On the map there is a house just to the left of the community centre which doesn’t appear to be in the game. I’m dying to know what this place is!
    2. A farmer’s market - perhaps this could be something for your spouse to do one day of the week, where you can sell your farm branded goods in town for increased prices.
    3. Sitting on furniture - I know people have already mentioned this, but I think it is a nice idea.
    4. More buildings and expansions: Maybe a cellar for the shed, a gazebo, a sauna, a turret for the house?
    5. A boat, canoe or kayak to go fishing in.
    6. Some new use for the vacated JojaMart: I’m not sure what this could be. Maybe an arts and crafts gallery/store?

plagueborn667 likes this.
    • deneb006

deneb006 Space Hobo

All great ideas. I especially like #2 and #5!

• Reneeisxena

Reneeisxena Big Damn Hero

On the map what looks like a house to the left of the Community Center is either the playground with the jungle gym or the bus stop which looks like a gray rectangle. I really love all your ideas and who knows maybe some of them will be in the update. #6 has always annoyed me that the place is just left abandoned. They could turn it into a school for Penny to teach all the kids in. Right now she either is just outside with them or in the museum. A permanent place to teach would be great. The farmer's kids could grow up and go there too. These are great ideas hopefully we'll see some of them in the update.

plagueborn667 likes this.
        • ebowen

ebowen Intergalactic Tourist

Oh, you’re right, that must be the playground. Opening up some new areas to explore might still be a nice thing to see, however. And I like your idea of turning the Joja Mart into a school, and an interesting new quest could be built around that.

Reneeisxena likes this.