1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

New and loooking for friends to play star bound with:

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by chloesadida, May 18, 2018.

1. chloesadida

chloesadida Space Spelunker

Ello people my name is chloe and i am looking for some friendly people who would like to play starbound with me i just got my server working yesterday, i do use mods such as frackinuniverse viera lamia ff music mod, and even cutebound, i am open to adding specific races to my server if someone would like to play as something i dont have installed. justwould be nice to have friends to play with ^.^ you can find me on steam by searching either Elfie or Chloe i have silverish hair with blue in it ^.^ message me anytime if u wanna starbound with me

2. paytinbear

paytinbear Space Spelunker

I will join you i'm fairly new to starbound but have played a while my steam name is millerpaytin. and i live in North Dakota in the U.S.A (info so you can find the right account) hope to see a message and or friend request.

3. paytinbear

paytinbear Space Spelunker

BTW your steam is kinda hard to find cuz there is a lot of people who have the same parameter

4. Olith

Olith Big Damn Hero

I'll join in, I've been wanting play Starbound multiplayer for a while, my steam is Olith Kelbini if you are interested.