1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Neutral Mobs 1.2

Makes most mobs ignore you by default

1. LazerRay

LazerRay Cosmic Narwhal

LazerRay submitted a new mod:

Neutral Mobs - Makes most mobs ignore you by default

Read more about this mod...

2. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

3. LazerRay

LazerRay Cosmic Narwhal

4. LazerRay

LazerRay Cosmic Narwhal

5. Mayoko

Mayoko Subatomic Cosmonaut

CTD on start: "Caused by: (JsonParsingException) Error parsing json: bad object, should be '}' or ',' at 4:2".

Thanks for your work.

6. Silverforte

Silverforte Spaceman Spiff

Any idea of this works fine with Frackin since you said it affects creaturespawn whatever?

7. LazerRay

LazerRay Cosmic Narwhal

I fixed that error with my "Oops" update, I forgot a comma on one of the lines in the metadata file after the conversion, it working as it did before but now you have the information showing up in the Starbound mods menu.

I don't think this would be compatible with Frackin, as stated in the mod description, Neutral Mobs replaces the uniques.spwantypes file instead of patching it, hopefully some day I can figure out a good way to make a massive patch to help boost compatibility with other mods yet still keep this mod easy to maintain.

8. Mayoko

Interesting because what I downloaded was supposed to be the updated mod.

I just downloaded it again, same thing, are you sure you uploaded the one with the changes? Maybe something wrong.

I tried to force refresh, didn't change anything at all.

Edit: Yeah, no, the file you have up is still broken, I just went into _metadata as you mentioned and added the ',' to "description": "A mod that makes most mobs ignore you unless you attack first",

Try reuploading, thanks for the good mod and fixing ty.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  9. Markelius

Markelius Space Kumquat

Hey, I made this mod use a .patch file instead of just replacing the original file, which could conflict with other mods. Feel free to use this in a future update.

Attached Files:

10. Mayoko

Thanks, dad.

11. LazerRay

LazerRay Cosmic Narwhal

LazerRay updated Neutral Mobs with a new update entry:

Converted into a patch file

Read the rest of this update entry...

Note on the patch file, I added comment lines for every mob, including the ones not effected to help with later updates

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017