Nervous Hello~

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by KONGIKU, Feb 13, 2014.

1. KONGIKU

KONGIKU Void-Bound Voyager

Hello everyone,

I do not really use forums very much so excuse me if something I do is stupid! I play much Starbound, so I think maybe I should join the forums~! I also just started running my server Bunnybound! for friends. However I would like to share the experience with others too. Ever since I started playing it has done great things for me; usually a game would destroy my sleep schedule, but I feel the opposite for Starbound for some reason. Everyone I introduce it to has said it's very relaxing and therapeutic-- maybe it's the music in the game ? I'm looking forward for new content to be added, and more interesting mods~!

Thanks for reading,
    KONGIKU

imanevildr likes this.
  2. Itami

Itami Star Wrangler

welcome!
    everyone might make mistakes, and i doubt anyone here would hold it against you as a newcomer, besides i don't see anything stupid here, so no worries :D
    And good to hear that Starbound has such a positive effect on you.

have fun!

3. SweFox

SweFox Guest

Hey! Bunnybound huh? Nice avatar :3!

4. KONGIKU

Thank you~! Yeah it's really great. I play Starbound instead of losing sleep over playing LoL with my friends all night...

Thank you! I like yours also~~! ^O^)/<3

5. Sir.drake

Sir.drake Cosmic Narwhal

Welcome

6. KONGIKU

Oh thank you~!!! and haha,, what is this link? im so counfsed, but its silly anyway~~~~ >3<);;

7. KONGIKU

ohh~ thanks for the kind response. It's nice to have older uses looking out for me~! I will try my best to follow the rules so everyone will not have to have me as a burden <3!

Thank you~!

8. Evangelion

Evangelion Supernova

Welcome to the forums! Too many things destroy my sleep schedule as well...

KONGIKU likes this.
  9. KONGIKU

Ahhh it's so frequent with MMORPGs and games like LoL and SC... If I play PS3 games or Starbound they make me sleepy and go to bed-- I hope I'm making some sense here haha.. So I will continue this trend~!

Ahhh thank you so much~! and get lots of sleep so you can be ready for the next day and work hard~!

Evangelion likes this.
  10. Evangelion

Evangelion Supernova

[​IMG]

M1600wner and KONGIKU like this.
  11. KONGIKU

It's always welcome, thanks for welcoming me~~!

12. KONGIKU

Hopefully for my convenience the answers would not be in german? (thanks!) haha :love:

13. Thisaccountsfake

Thisaccountsfake Space Spelunker

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay.

KONGIKU likes this.
  14. KONGIKU

Yes its OK~! I'm slowly building up some players,, but its really just some of my friends on Steam.. I'm usually just on half afk and building my ocean home.. We play every once and a while so other than that its usually pretty dead (´・Д・)」

My server also uses some mods, but I try to find the more non-intrusive ones. Its nothing impressive really, but I would like to see the slots to be used so feel free to add me on Steam and I will add you to the group~~!

15. Charlatan

Charlatan Parsec Taste Tester

Non-Nervous Welcome !

Games destroying Sleep-Schedule... all too familiar !

16. KONGIKU

Haha I like it !! Thank you much~~

Yes-- hopefully I stay clean of these games forever now~~ (^∇^)

17. Charlatan

Charlatan Parsec Taste Tester

Oww its not that bad, who needs to Schedule sleep ?

Let the world schedule itself around your tiredness, instead !

18. Bohomer

Bohomer Space Hobo

Hello! Nice to meet u! I'm new too :)
    I'm just like u, I'm not used to use forums! But here there is like a good feeling in the air, there're good people hehe
    Sry if I make mistakes in my spelling, I'm from Argentina (south america) my native language is Spanish! =)
    Have fun!

19. KONGIKU

But then I take naps at work u.u~~ I want to be ready for the next day so i can work really hard and impress everyone!!

20. Purnceks

Purnceks Tentacle Wrangler

Drink coffee c: