Race Nekos (cat people) as a playable race

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Zachery Lorincz, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Zachery Lorincz

Zachery Lorincz Sandwich Man

I know that there are threads that want to have nekos in the game. The threads I have seen try to give them a back story. However, I have yet to see one that allows them to be a playable race. There are a lot of people who think adding them to the game would be great. Some even want vanity items that allow them to look like a cat. Whereas I want to play as the cat.

Please Vote on Names
    1. Nekojin
    2. Acinovexx

[​IMG]
    Ps. I do not own this picture. I only wanted to show what it would look like in future armor.Also i am open to suggestions

Best male neko I could find on the internet. Possible casual wear.

ps. I don't have a scanner to upload my own images so I'm stuck to the one on the internet. I'm not taking credit for any of these images.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Picture owned by Karbo
    Thank you Karbo

[​IMG]
    More Support From my fans
    By: Shardival
    [​IMG]

2. Spooky

Spooky Scruffy Nerf-Herder

No game is complete without catgirls, clearly.

3. Zachery Lorincz

Agreed

4. Jenkins

Jenkins Pangalactic Porcupine

Yes. They must add this. Please?

5. ChaoticGamer

ChaoticGamer Master Astronaut

6. Zachery Lorincz

I Know about that post. However, that post doesn't say anything about playing as a cat person. It just says that there are humanoid cat races. I want a to play as one. But the other idea is awesome

Auraknight likes this.
  7. Sir Logan

Sir Logan Phantasmal Quasar

One the one hand, playing as a cat. On the other hand, no pet wolves.
    CHOICE
    Y U SO HARD

Auraknight likes this.
  8. Pancakes

Pancakes Pangalactic Porcupine

business-cat-meme-generator-dead-mouse-on-your-desk-you-earned-it-924a57-300x300.jpg
    A very good idea! :DD By be an Avian when you can be a Feline? There's no such thing as too many cats!
    Will they be able to land on their feet, or take less fall damage?

9. Zachery Lorincz

you can still have a lion (possible mount for cats?)

10. Zachery Lorincz

Yes there cats

Pancakes likes this.
  11. Pancakes

Pancakes Pangalactic Porcupine

Ah, of course; but I wasn't too sure! I didn't see anything in the post, that's all. :up:

12. Zachery Lorincz

There is a pitcure now

Pancakes likes this.
  13. CryptotheFuron

CryptotheFuron Void-Bound Voyager

Didn't they confirm cats as pets? Being a cat person and having a cat as a pet.....

Zailiner and Pancakes like this.
  14. Sir Logan

Huh. So other people like that game too...
    OT: I literally JUST was going to say that humans kept human pets (don't ask. I don't wanna offend people), but then I threw that idea into the horribly twisted abyss of hell and left it. Maybe, though, smaller cats like you more and faster than other races do and don't need to be captured to be a companion.

15. Tails7712

Tails7712 Spaceman Spiff

Maybe......

16. CryptotheFuron

I was always a Khajiit in The Elder Scrolls games so this would fit right at home with me. Especially if they did have different relationships between races. I'm used to people calling me a thief for no reason lol. But yeah I'm sure the smaller cats will want to be your pets.

17. Falcon42

Falcon42 Starship Captain

Bethesda sued Mojang for making a game called "Scrolls". I don't think they'd like to see a Khajiit spin-off unfortunately :(.

Auraknight likes this.
  18. CryptotheFuron

Yeah Bethesda is awesome but they can be jerks sometimes. Especially for cancelling Fallout Online. Also, wasn't Scrolls just an earlier name for Minecraft? Either way, I don't think they can sue if there are cat people unless they extremely resemble the Khajiit.

19. Falcon42

Falcon42 Starship Captain

No, Minecraft was always called Minecraft. Scrolls is a different game made by the same company. Well, made by the by the same company that published Minecraft. And Khajiiti look like cats, and I'm guessing Nekos will look like cats, soooooo...

CryptotheFuron likes this.
  20. Sir Logan

FALLOUT ONLINE!?!
    -pulls an axe- off to bethesda
    brb

15ShadowDude and CryptotheFuron like this.