1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Neki 0.98.2

Playful, pesky and borderline obnoxious.

1. Liliathe

Liliathe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

How exactly should I install this race mod? Because everything works fine in "intro mission" but when I'm supposed to spawn in my ship I get " Exception in client main-loop (AssetException) Error loading asset /objects/scripts/changeobjectSprite.lua "

2. HyperJuni

HyperJuni Big Damn Hero

@Liliathe The error you've mentioned can mean more or less anything, most likely an incompatibility with another mod. You haven't provided enough detail to tell which one.

3. HyperJuni

HyperJuni Big Damn Hero

4. Liliathe

Liliathe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ok after some tests I foudn out that it was due to NekiChips

5. HyperJuni

HyperJuni Big Damn Hero

Oh, it probably means that you don't have "Scripted SAIL" installed, for which it is intended.

I'll add this to the readme file on the next update:

6. HyperJuni

HyperJuni Big Damn Hero

7. HyperJuni

HyperJuni Big Damn Hero

8. HyperJuni

HyperJuni Big Damn Hero

9. Glitched Ace

Glitched Ace Void-Bound Voyager

Now, this might just be me and my obnoxious mod folder, but I'm encountering an issue ever since I updated to 0.89. My previous Neki character no longer appears for selection, and when I try to make a new one, the race has no image in my race extender, and simply hovering over it causes a near instant crash. Please get back to me when you can, because I really enjoy the mod and would love to try out the new features, but in the meantime, I'm going to try reverting to 0.87.2 and seeing if it works there, I never had this issue before 0.89, so this is something new.

Edit: Upon reinstalling, everything seems to be normal again, I'm not sure if I messed up something while installing it the first time, or what, but for now it's fixed itself.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2022
  10. HyperJuni

HyperJuni Big Damn Hero

This means that your character has some item that glitched out, this is where a log would be super helpful!
    You can DM me your log either here or on discord and I'll see what causes it :3

11. HyperJuni

HyperJuni Big Damn Hero

12. LookMe

LookMe Aquatic Astronaut

it seens Neki's Paws is too op, because enemies always stunned/can't attack when you spam hit him

13. HyperJuni

HyperJuni Big Damn Hero

This works only if you're fighting a single enemy at a time, though.
    As soon more mobs show up, it kinda stops being much of an advantage :3

I also recommend using Race Traits on vanilla or NekiFU if you're playing Frackin Universe, as they add a bit more balance to the claws.

14. LookMe

LookMe Aquatic Astronaut

I keep vanilla, its fine. :catsmile:
    annyoing enemies (smell, charge etc), i just use them to spamhit, why not

15. LookMe

LookMe Aquatic Astronaut

and never seen use race traits, i'll try it

16. HyperJuni

HyperJuni Big Damn Hero

17. HyperJuni

HyperJuni Big Damn Hero

18. HyperJuni

HyperJuni Big Damn Hero

19. double_slime

double_slime Space Hobo

Having issues with the game not launching past the logo splash screen, and when it does, the race isn't available to use. I've never used this mod before. Is it compatible with v1.4.3...?

20. HyperJuni

HyperJuni Big Damn Hero