Digital Need Starbound faction logos?

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Standing_Tough, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Standing_Tough

Standing_Tough Big Damn Hero

yo, I've been making these logos for people that have made their own starbound groups and enjoy making them, and would love to make more. So if anyone would like some sort of logo, just ask and I'll see what I can come up with. I'm also posting some of my current designs so you can get a basic idea of what I will be making.

If you'd like to see my other art go here! http://whitewolfwilliam.deviantart.com/ pcyic.png Marines Navy and Engineers.png Prink.png

Cloudhopper likes this.
  2. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Existential Complex

These are nice.
    Don't got anything to request, but I would suggest putting things into Spoiler code, seeing as some are pretty big.
    If you do not know how to, here ya go:
    Code:
    [spoiler=SpoilerTitle, TitleWhenOpen]Words[/spoiler]
    That would equal
    Words

3. Lemony Shtickit

Lemony Shtickit Big Damn Hero

I would like do request someting. I need two logos. you don't have to do any, but if you feel so inclined I would be pleased if you thought up of something that sorta represents these empires.

1. The Oculon Empire.
    An empire than I am establishing with friends. Imagine the Avian's sort of heretical approach to religion and how they do things combined with the cultist look with all of the eyes.

2. T.L.O.A.S.P.
    Stands for The League Of Awesome Smart People, this is a very small empire that sort of functions like the ancient Greeks. Knowledge is what makes you powerful here. The look of ancient Greece, with lots of marble BUT with futuristic touches. Like how the Avians are ancient Egypt mixed with the FUTURE? Think of ancient Greece mixed with the FUTURE.

4. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

I would like to make a request. I would like an emblem for myself, styled after a novakid with a shattered brand. It would be most relative to a heretic symbol from Halo.

5. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Don't Necro this..:)

Its been a year.

6. Standing_Tough

There you go man, I hope you like 'em.

T.L.Q.A.S.P..png The Oculon Empire.png

7. Lemony Shtickit

Lemony Shtickit Big Damn Hero

8. Standing_Tough

I dunno I made something like that in the past and I dunno how else to make it.

Attached Files:

Kaiachi likes this.
  9. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Oh wow, that looks really neat, actually. :O I like how the four pointed star in the middle sort of resembles a sheriff's badge. How long ago did you make this? :D

10. Standing_Tough

thanks! lol quite a long time, around a few months ago.
    I've got loads at http://whitewolfwilliam.deviantart.com/

11. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Standing_Tough likes this.