WIP delete

Discussion in 'Mods' started by zanderb22, Mar 20, 2018.

1. zanderb22

zanderb22 Title Not Found

I decide to wait until stardew valley 1.3 before working on maps again

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
    • Asher404

Asher404 Void-Bound Voyager

Say no more friend. I absolutely love Immersive Farm 2, it is both visually beautiful and functional.
      Although I can't offer any help concerning coding and such, I would love to help you test the new map. Looking forward to the new release !

• zanderb22

Probably tomorrow or day after that I will upload the new beta file for anyone to download. I want to try to finish this 3rd room in the mines, and aadd a way to reach the farm cave map before uploading it though.

• Asher404

Would it be possible to test the new map while having another save with Immersive Farm 2 ? By that I mean being able to still play with Immersive Farm 2.

• zanderb22

it uses the same files so not in the same installation folder but you can just make a copy of the whole stardew valley folder and put the new map in there but you will have to remove most of the files from immersive farm 2 which have different warp coordinates or are not changed at all in this new one

I guess the best way would be to rename yuor current folder, and then verify files in steam and let it download a vanilla game

• Asher404

Got it.