Modding Help Need help with my mod. Crafting recipes wont show up at crafting tables.

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Sketch2347, Dec 4, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Sketch2347

Sketch2347 Phantasmal Quasar

Please can someone shed some light on this issue I'm having.

Years ago I played this game a ton, I made a small bunch of my own weapons and clothing items, I had made some custom food and what not.

Now it seems my mod is technically working when I go in admin mode, nothing crashes when I spawn my custom ore type in, when I spawn a weapon, but without admin mode I cant get the crafting recipes to show up. I've tried giving myself the crafting recipe item and then turning admin mode off to see if the crafting recipe becomes a learned recipe, that didn't work.

Did something change with an update? Did the .txt files change? When I look at the .txt file nothing looks irregular compared to a mod I downloaded recently and compared.

Someone PLEASE. I just want to make my steel bars and canned alien meat again haha

I'm actually going to post my mod here and was hoping someone could look at it, if that's not too much trouble. Just keep in mind it isn't perfect, it was like half done and its mostly just changes and styles of things I like so please don't judge.

Attached Files:

2. Sketch2347

Sketch2347 Phantasmal Quasar

3. tigerfestival

tigerfestival Cosmic Narwhal

You're more likely will receive help from the Starbound Discord server as it's far more active than these forums.
    As for your problem, you're missing the player.config file. The player config is needed in order to have modded items appear in crafting stations.