Poem Navy nox copypasta

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Wilsonionium, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Wilsonionium

Wilsonionium Void-Bound Voyager

What in ruin’s name did you just fucking say about me, you xeno scum? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Protectorate, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on hylotl libraries, and I have eaten over 300 oculemon meringues. I am trained in dashing warfare and I’m the top samurai in the entire Occasus armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this universe, mark my fucking journal entry. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the ruin’s heart? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of cultists across the galaxy and your ship’s location is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your hope for a good backstory. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my sphere attack. Not only am I extensively trained in spherical combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Occasus cult Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the universe, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “heroic” quest was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking wanderlust. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit kunais all over you and you will drown in them. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Inferus[RF] and The Squid like this.
  2. Inferus[RF]

Inferus[RF] Pangalactic Porcupine

What in Cultivator did you just fucking say about me, you Occasus fuck? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Terrene Protectorate Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Miniknog, and I have claimed over 300 wanted bounties. I am trained in sprinting warfare and I’m the top swordsman in the entire Terrene Protectorate armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before In this universe, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the remains of Earth? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Protectors across the galaxy and your ship warp-signature is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your "Just" cause. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my array of darts. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Terrene Protectorate Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the universe, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “holy” crusade was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking morality. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will rain retribution all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Wilsonionium and The Squid like this.
  3. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

What in Big Ape’s name did you just fucking say about me, you rebel scum? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Miniknog Training Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on rebel bases, and I have slaughtered over 300 innocent civilians. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sharpshooter in the entire Miniknog. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this universe, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the smoldering remains of your home? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my commanders across the galaxy and your ship’s location is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your hope for """freedom and happiness""". You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my giant, government issued Mech. Not only am I extensively trained in hand-to-hand combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Miniknog armed forces, and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the planet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “peaceful” protest was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking desire for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will rain firebombs over you and your pathetic family and friends and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
    Wilsonionium and Inferus[RF] like this.
  4. Inferus[RF]

Inferus[RF] Pangalactic Porcupine

Jokes on you, my family is already dead.

The Squid and Wilsonionium like this.
  5. Wilsonionium

Wilsonionium Void-Bound Voyager

The original "gorilla warfare" would be more ironic.

The Squid and Inferus[RF] like this.
  6. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

god damn ur right

7. Skyfall927

Skyfall927 Void-Bound Voyager

What's funny is that the miniknog can't do diddly without an army to back them up but us Protectorate require ourselves and a butter knife at the very least to be a threat to armies