1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Navigation Console Bug?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by GunshiMarrow, Jun 18, 2017.

1. GunshiMarrow

GunshiMarrow Void-Bound Voyager

So I'm not exactly sure what's going on here, but I opened up Starbound today like any other day, except this happened to the navigation console, and I'm not sure why. I do have mods installed, but they're the same mods I had installed two days ago when I played with no issues. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, is there a way to fix it?

Attached Files:

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please attach your starbound.log located in the storage folder of your starbound install. The file may appear as only "starbound".

~ Iris ~

3. GunshiMarrow

Here's the (hopefully correct) most recent log file.

Attached Files:

4. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

I read somewhere that this might be related to UniGen. Make a backup of your storage folder and try without unigen.

~ Iris ~

5. GunshiMarrow

It was working fine the other day, but I'll give it a try.

6. Roselle

Roselle Pangalactic Porcupine

I have had the same issue with my navigation console since I began playing 1.3. Not one of my mods is supposed to address this aspect of the game.

7. GunshiMarrow

I tried it without all the UniGen mods, but the problem still occurs. I'm going to try making a new character without the UniGen mods and see if that makes any difference

Update 1: Taking out the mods did nothing, the console is still the same.

Update 2: I put all of the mods back in except for Dungeons Everywhere and now it works perfectly fine. I'm not exactly sure what I did but it doesn't make sense that no mods at all didn't work but all but the dungeons mods works. Oh well. I'll be sure to let the mod developer know.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017