1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Naruto World Mod 2.70

Play as 1 of more than 25 characters, with new weapons and attacks! Top 20 Mods! Thanks Everyone!

1. dcsk8erboy

dcsk8erboy Space Kumquat

Fixed it! I remade all the files, I had no clue what was wrong! Then I realized I forgot to type "head" after madara on the main item file, haha. Didn't even notice til 10 minutes of staring at every file!

2. lNooBDowlN

lNooBDowlN Void-Bound Voyager

haha :DD ohhh man thanks... :*

3. M6U5H

M6U5H Void-Bound Voyager

I just noticed the spawnable NPCs have very weird behavior, quickly stepping left to right and vice versa over and over again. They love walking into walls for hours at a time as well

Also, it isn't really a bug, but the guard that you can spawn is extremely overpowered. If you accidentally attack him, he can one shot you in Impervium gear. I'd suggest changing it to Zabuza or someone with a sword that you at least have a chance of ranging

4. dcsk8erboy

dcsk8erboy Space Kumquat

hm. I'll look into the Naruto NPC, I should be able to make him hit by a lot less.

As for the other NPC's, they are Standard "villager" NPC's that use Starbound's original LUA files for their personality :x And I do not know how to change them! I think they are used to walking in large towns rather than places with walls! :x So I'm afraid until there are smarter NPC options that's all I can do for now!

5. M6U5H

M6U5H Void-Bound Voyager

Well thing is, I have them inside a building larger than the screen along with a Hylotl villager who acts normal. I have a couple in a building probably half the size of the other to the east, and they have normal behavior as well. Weird

6. M6U5H

M6U5H Void-Bound Voyager

Update:

I hadn't restarted the game since spawning them haha. They seem to be fine now

Edit: 2 minutes in and I spoke too soon =/ but it isn't nearly as bad

7. dcsk8erboy

dcsk8erboy Space Kumquat

8. SpacePenut

SpacePenut Space Spelunker

You should add punches. I've seen something like this on other mods but i feel like it should have it in this mod. The punches should be in tiers strong to weakest. That would be cool:gooby:

9. dcsk8erboy

dcsk8erboy Space Kumquat

I do currently have a sakura punch, which destroys blocks.but I guess you mean one that is just got melee without the big explosion! I will definitely think about it, thanks for the feedback! And feel free to review it!

SpacePenut likes this.
  10. SpacePenut

SpacePenut Space Spelunker

Oh yeah hahaha forgot about that one! Then you should add obito and maybe add the fire ball jutsu! Your mod is awesome thanks for replying!:iswydt:

11. dcsk8erboy

dcsk8erboy Space Kumquat

12. Arkneos

Arkneos Aquatic Astronaut

Could you make the ribs their own, separate object? Since they now go over the meat (or, perhaps that's a glitch), you can't finish the hunting quest near the start of the game.
    Thanks! Awesome mod, b the way - definitely looking forwards to future builds.

13. UNFAMOUSLi

UNFAMOUSLi Space Hobo

the mod looks great but the only items that i can find are the 2 radios. There's nothing else. I'm extremely confused

14. dcsk8erboy

dcsk8erboy Space Kumquat

hm. if u build a "reloaded Station" and "ninja Crafting Station", you should be able to craft all of the weapons/outfits.

15. Yuppa64

Yuppa64 Void-Bound Voyager

I cant seem to find the akatsuki robes... any pointers? For now I'll use starcheat.

16. BlueAngel

BlueAngel Intergalactic Tourist

Oh,how can i download it?Please tell me!I'm really want to play this!

17. dcsk8erboy

dcsk8erboy Space Kumquat

dcsk8erboy updated Naruto World Mod with a new update entry:

Updated to Upbeat Giraffe

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1422621241][/DOUBLEPOST]Seems like this isn't compatible with the new Upbeat Giraffe UPDATE, I'll have to look into it, sorry!

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
  18. Naga-Boss

Naga-Boss Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The problem is probably the Techs, those have been changed (quite a bit) since the last stable build.

19. phoenix416

phoenix416 Void-Bound Voyager

love this mod please update to upbeat giraffe soon.

20. SnorLaxative

SnorLaxative Orbital Explorer

Plz update so mod can be used