1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Name your planet!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Swinburn, Apr 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marokutai

Marokutai Scruffy Nerf-Herder

and it would be a planet alot like earth but with high plateaus and large villages on bluffs

2. Joxalot

Joxalot Subatomic Cosmonaut

I shall call it The _xX*Xx420GANJAOWNZONExX*Xx_

Dementia likes this.
  3. Rekalty

Rekalty Friend of the Night

Mine would be FortyTwo.

wulld likes this.
  4. Bine

Bine Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well, hrm. I would probably prefer a pretty foresty type planet. Hills, forests, rivers, lakes. Pretty normal actualy. It would be a place one can go and just relax with little worry. Though, I wouldnt use it too often... Something about turning too peaceful is very bad for my personality. So eventualy i'll have to make a home on a more threatening planet xP

5. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

Which pandora? Borderlands or Avatar?

I would name my planet 'Home'. c:
    It would have many many different biomes, from volcanic wastelands to artic deserts to dense jungles.

Dementia likes this.
  6. Alexblex

Alexblex Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Mine would be a planet that had nothing but dirt and chickens and 1 patch of grass.

7. Swinburn

Swinburn Phantasmal Quasar

I think he means Avatar, much more pleasant :)

And cool planet!

8. Riolu180

Riolu180 Void-Bound Voyager

I'd want a (hopefully peaceful) crystal world. Crystal forests everywhere, maybe a small lake or two. No clue what I'd name it, but I would definitely erect an enormous monument to Nimono, depicted in my avatar. And by enormous monument, I mean pixel art. :p

9. Evan13

Evan13 Aquatic Astronaut

I would probably live on a technologically advanced planet with robots and shiny buildings. Also if you travel far enough you can reach the ruins of past civilizations.

10. SpaceCap'n

SpaceCap'n Zero Gravity Genie

I'd name mine after some DBZ planet like I did in Terraria

Dementia likes this.
  11. Marokutai

Marokutai Scruffy Nerf-Herder

planet plant ;)

12. Keirndmo

Keirndmo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

My planet will be shaped like a giant cube!
    And I will call it 345rty7897y6t5r4tfauihgu2938u5j1 q4h4e98=124518
    I actually slid my head across the keyboard for most of that.

13. Vapor Horologium Corpus

Vapor Horologium Corpus Weight of the Sky

Mine would be like planetarium and be a luscious forest and or jungle with plenty of different wildlife and animals both wild and friendly

wulld likes this.
  14. Valkoor Moonblood

Valkoor Moonblood Existential Complex

A planet filled with ice and penguins with Nyan Cat continuously in the background. I shall call it, Trollganta IV

15. Malachitebird

Malachitebird Scruffy Nerf-Herder

16. Swinburn

A dignified planet of course, I assume it shall be a respected political body.

17. Valkoor Moonblood

Valkoor Moonblood Existential Complex

Definitely. The politics are, you disrespect your Nyan Penguin overlords, you die. Seems fair, right?

18. Swinburn

Totally fair.

19. karlomka

karlomka Void-Bound Voyager

I really like the idea of Coruscant from Star Wars. So I would find myself a planet with rather flat surface and then build on the whole surface huge buildings (when it is possible). I am not very good with names but I would call it Metropolis or something like that.

20. jaybird14

jaybird14 Tentacle Wrangler

PLANET NARWHAL. ha i'm obsessed with narwhals. this planet will be Oceanus and have sea creatures but will have a giant narwhal king (which is the boss)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.