1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Name your planet!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Swinburn, Apr 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swinburn

Swinburn Phantasmal Quasar

Describe your dream home planet and then come up with a name for it!

Mine would be a glowing blue crystalline planet with vast oceans of water that I could swim and explore in.
    I would name it, Gargamel.

2. MalNeige

MalNeige Zeromus

My planet would be called Set104 (Set Ten Four). Why? I don't know, it sounds cool.

3. Swinburn

It does sound cool!

4. Serp

Serp Zeromus

Mine would be called Aegis VII and it would be full of rare minerals and resources,and I would build a mining company there and be rich! then I'd have enough money to buy everything I wanted the,nothing to hurt me,living the good life....

wulld likes this.
  5. LastDay

LastDay Heliosphere

Game wise I'll probably live on some creepy planet full of bones and zombies and stuff, with a permanent full moon if possible. :)
    Even better if I can get creepy organ music on it. Oh heck yeah!

If you are talking about real life then that might not be the safest option... ;)
    So the same, but without the zombies?! So long as it has internet I don't really care. :p

6. Swinburn

That sound awesome!

7. MalNeige

MalNeige Zeromus

@LastDay Indeed, though to be fair I'd ditch the zombies and the bones and stuff and just throw in mushrooms. I'd still keep the permanent moon and organ music though. And I'd have free cable and wifi as well.

LastDay likes this.
  8. Sensational

Sensational Phantasmal Quasar

I'll propably name it: Sensationalistic. It'd be a kind of sweet planet, trades will be done there and money will be coming from everywhere! Online, it'd be a roleplay planet so I'd name it Los Barancas, with many spaceships, like a sci-fi RP.

9. MalNeige

MalNeige Zeromus

@Sensational So is it Sensationalistic or Los barancas. Personally I like Los Barancas better.

wulld likes this.
  10. Swinburn

Cool ideas! I also prefer Los Barnacas.

MalNeige likes this.
  11. Sercease

Sercease Orbital Explorer

I would call it LV-426 and it would be a dark desolate world where you never go into the shadows. All buildings will be required to not use vents or ducts. Escape pods will be charged and ready to fire at a moments notice and cargo-loaders will be plentiful.

I lack originality, lol.

wulld likes this.
  12. Sensational

Sensational Phantasmal Quasar

^ Not at all my friend. It really is a cool idea.

13. creepwolf

creepwolf Giant Laser Beams

i posted this in another thread.

but..... as for the name ,no ideaX3 tough i want the name to be smart. its also a little like the planet in avatar

14. Swinburn

It sounds like a cool place!

15. Khaan

Khaan Contact!

Glutinous Terra V why? because Glutinous Ooze's are awesome..

wulld likes this.
  16. Luihu

Luihu Subatomic Cosmonaut

Mine would be a very teensy tiny water planet that can almost completely be seen in just a couple of screens. With just one island to host a subspace-radio beacon, while the rest of the buildings are underwater inside a row of glass domes, with glass tunnels connecting them together and one massive airlock that houses my submarine/spaceship-hybrid (brb, I'm heading to the suggestions-forum right after this).

And I would call it.. Puddle.

wulld likes this.
  17. M C

M C Parsec Taste Tester

a peacefull planet so i don't get spammed by everything, called er.... a universe of adventure.

wulld likes this.
  18. Ghostar

Ghostar Steakeater

"Lord Frieza what shall we name this plane-"
    "FOUR ONE THREE"

Ayumi and wulld like this.
  19. Malachitebird

Malachitebird Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A planet like Pandora would be neat, but with docile creatures. I would name it box.

20. Marokutai

Marokutai Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yarshniyruff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.