1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Name change request

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Sirius_Morningstar, Dec 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Sirius_Morningstar

Sirius_Morningstar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Due to an unfortunate corruption deletion of files, I lost my main character Syliani and all progress and items I took time effort and frustrated tears to earn.. But I am not worried about that, since starting over feels the like i'm playing for the first time. So instead of a human. I decided to delve into a Novakid, accent included. Although lore wise they needs be like cowboys.. ah'm sure there ain't nuthin wrong a lil sidestep and making a southern cross constellation belle outta her.

Ah.. *ahem* ..and to the point. I request a name change to Sirius, if the name is free. If it's not, let's add "Morningstar" to it. As I am having a wonderful time with fleshing out her personality and curiosity as I play. And with a friend's help I been enjoying the storyline once more.

On a side note, I realise the facial brands on a Novakid is what keeps their form intact but because there's a blank option in the character creation process and I took it. And with a reasonable background to go with it in which i'll make a new thread about it.

Anyway I'll leave it to you Moderator person to deny or accept my request. So I'll leave y'all with a lil screenie of mah favorite paht of mah progress. 'Cause Nuru is simply jus th' cutest.
    [​IMG]

[Edit]
    I am at a loss.. the forum rules say I am only allowed one forum account, my previous character that was lost to me and I started a new one. Seeing the name of my old character is a bit troubling. So.. if I don't get any aid. I might have to delete this account and start a fresh one, losing ALL my forum posting.. which wasn't much to begin with.

[Edit 2]
    In which I can't find any way to delete my account manually. So I am at a loss even more.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017