My Suggestions for the Next Update!

Discussion in 'Planets and Environments' started by Murplesman, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Murplesman

Murplesman Void-Bound Voyager

I know that the update is probably coming soon, but I believe these things should be added in ASAP. Anyways here they are:
    • Going back to the old system of half of the creatures on a planet being hostile and the others neutral. I don't know about you but killing everything you see is not only annoying, but also doesn't match with the general atmosphere of Starbound. For example in the current version you can go walking around a beautiful forest planet with peaceful music, as you murder all of it's animal life.
    • Possibly removing damage on touch of a hostile creature?
    • MORE PLANET TYPES! :) I suggested on my previous post that planets should be more procedural like in the old days, but more variety on the types of planet could also help account for this. (I know this suggestion probably won't come to life in this update, but planet improvement should be looked into in the future)

Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
  2. Lichen

Lichen Big Damn Hero

No need to worry about that because the are planning to make a high tier planet with random biome. look it up in the roadmap

3. Murplesman

Murplesman Void-Bound Voyager

Where is this roadmap? If this is true then I would still suggest more planet types and passive creatures on planets, but that is great!