1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Pixel My Starbound Team Picture!

Discussion in 'Art' started by Scorci, Dec 30, 2013.

?

What should I make next?

Poll closed Jan 13, 2014.
  1. A comic about these people! They seem funny and cool!

50.0%
  2. Smaller Pixelized versions of them doin' stuff.

50.0%
  3. Make lewd things and post them everywhere BUT here because people like lewd things

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Scorci

Scorci Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]
    It took a while but it was well worth it! I created a full pixelized photo of my main team from the server I host for my friends!
    In order from left to right
    Chris(Chris), Jake(Jake), Cherub(Me), Clover(Emmy), Peaceflower(Bastian), Cutie(Alen)

I do commissions if you're interested let me know! I will be putting a donation box on my tumblr page soon!
    I also have began using Twitter, so if you want to contact me there then so be it!
    my Tumblr: http://scorci.tumblr.com

2. oRH

oRH Space Spelunker

Wow. Well, I would like to have my own team of players with whom you can constantly play.
    This post is 7 years old...
    but still a beautiful picture)

3. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

The spirit of the old I must said!

Hmm...

(Meanwhile, after knowing this, my own head start poking and nagging me.)

My Head: "Why don't you make something like that fancy and awesome pic, huh?? But make it your entire ship crew instead!"
    Me: "Why not just team instead? I got a pretty awesome team, you kno..."
    My Head: "NO!! There are only you and your little brother, and that's boring!!"
    Me: "But, but..."
    My Head: "Hell NO!"
    Me: "Ugh, I dunno, ma..."
    My Head: "What do you mean you don't know??? Huh?!"
    Me: "Oh no... not this again."
    My Head: "Huh?! Huh?!! HUH!!"
    Me: "Yeah, you know, 'cause I got like 14 crews (including myself), they all from 8 different races, and drawing 14 people all at once is just cra..."
    My Head: "HAH!!! NO EXCUSES!! LAZY! YOU SAID YOU CARE!"
    Me: "Eh, hmm (I couldn't deny that)."

Sorry, just expressing myself. I suddenly got a burst of inspiration. Man, this post is real old.