Digital My Starbound Characters! :D

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Andre Kent, Jan 16, 2013.

1. I went on there and I cant find the prices :p unfortunately I also cant buy anything anyway

Hawk Novablast likes this.
  2. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Click on the red "Comissions" button up at the top. Alternatively, click this link: http://2d-dungeon.com/comissions

3. Ceridran

Ceridran Big Damn Hero

Commissions are still closed over there.

4. TenaciousTinkerer

TenaciousTinkerer Cosmic Narwhal

Well here comes that time to start makin moneyyyyy!

as well, the site looks really really nice Andre!

5. Thanks alot! :D I put alot of work into making it look good. I'm happy I managed!

Hellz yeah! I hope I get a full comission list when I get them open. (They will open probably this weekend.)

GunmanRex and TenaciousTinkerer like this.
  6. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

Took a look at the commissions, what area would these types of Starbound pictures be under? I didn't see a specific section for them,

7. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

You realize how many requests he got right?
    I made a request too, and it makes sense he did this

Ominethious and Yzzey like this.
  8. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Exactly. You're acting like an entitled prick.

Hawk Novablast likes this.
  9. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

He's not even taking requests right now, lay off.

10. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Exactly why 90% of people besides people i can agree with, like my good long-known freind squid, ever see me. Becuase those on the internet tend to be insulting, and judgemental. But no need for Fucking insulting words to a guy who is just dissapointed. Im not pissed off, if i was that ignorant i would have just said,

"Im going to fucking kill andre becuase he's a greedy asshole who doesn't look at commissions."

Obviously not going to be that much of an insulting bastard. I am simply dissapointed.

Now would you kindly back off like a gentleman if your so inclined to judge me.

Last edited: May 9, 2014
  11. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Alright, I'm sorry. It was the way you phrased it.

Ominethious likes this.
  12. Depends! If you want it exactly how they're depicted on this thread, I'd charge for flat colors waist up no Background (In other words, 30 USD)

Other than that, if ANYONE here really wants to request a comission, could you please mention it HERE http://2d-dungeon.com/post/85219890594 or let me know here in the thread ? :D
    This is not the final comission list, it's just a list of intents so I have an Idea on how many slots I'll open!

13. Mailboxhead

Careful. I don't think the Starbound staff appreciates people advertising commissions on their forums.

14. I'm not really opening comissions yet. I just wanted to know how many people would really be interested if I did so. I know some people here had requests, that's just what I'm asking again.

Mailboxhead likes this.
  15. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

I would be totally interested

16. Mailboxhead

Hey @Andre Kent, what're the odds we could get you to make an HD Minecraft texture pack? :giggle:

17. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Hory shiet
    Would use

18. PseudoGold

PseudoGold Pangalactic Porcupine

Omni-Punch, the Omnipotent-Puncher.

Is he an honourary member of the SPC by chance?

19. MrKalcifer

MrKalcifer Space Spelunker

Andre I havent been on in ages but your new website looks OUT STANDING! well done man ^_^ also your prices are friggan amazing for the quality of your work. good job

20. InsanityPixelated

InsanityPixelated Existential Complex

Greetings there, Good Sir!
    I know I am quite infamous on the art forums, but If you're willing to try my character? "The Cavalry."

The Cavalry:

Few people know if he's actually a hyper intelligent horse or if it's just a mask.
    One legend tells of a nameless adventurer who found an abandoned avian airship, which within one of the storage crates he found a mask. He held the mask and started hearing disembodied whispers. Because of this, he thought it a good idea to put on the mask. He could no longer speak his old name, or remember his quest. All he now did, was by the will of the whispers.
    Another legend tells of him being an image of pure horror, thought of a human in the past while designing an arcade machine. As Earth was destroyed, some of these machines survived. This strange deity lurks within these bizarre devices of entertainment. Some of the unlucky players start to hear the whispers in their heads after a while.

+ Has "comforting" voices in his head.
    - Works by the will of disembodied, probably evil, whispers.
    - Get's aroused by arcade machines.
    - Always knows what the "best" thing is to do.

Missed the "NO MORE REQUESTS, I BEG OF THEE!" Sign.
    I apologize. Hopefully the request level will
    - lower below 9000!

Last edited: Jun 6, 2014