Digital My Starbound Characters! :D

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Andre Kent, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

:/ Annnnnd I see prices, and suddenly asking just died...

2. Breather

Breather Oxygen Tank

Are you willing to work for free? I might have something for you do, then.

3. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

What then? ((Afk, 7 hour school session with blocked-crappy wifi))

4. Considering the quality and speed of his work, I'd say those prices are fair game.

5. Wow.
    Let me just say that the site looks REALLY nice.

6. Thanks alot guys! Darth! :D I put a lot of effort into making it "retainable" you know ? Like, one of those tabs you leave open just because it's cool and pretty.

I'm sorry if the prices seem a little high. I made a lot of research into other artists and what they charge. I tried the more "variable" model, where you can have a comission by different prices and stuff. I even opened animated characters, so it's the lowest I thought it'd be worth going. The comissions will be sloted aswell, so if I open for 10 comissions, It would fill up real quick.

I'll get the feel of how the prices go though. Since everything started here on Starbound Forums I'll probably just give people a discount if they want a Starbound-themed character. :) Maybe that would help in some level.

7. The Thing

The Thing Existential Complex

For the quality of the art, the prices seems very reasonable to me. I would not expect less for it.
    You also have a style that feels unique enough to you so thats added value.

Yzzey likes this.
  8. Just made a new post there. :D

9. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

"Fair game" always being used like Capitalism is with lower, middle, ad upper class people....

10. ... what? :/

11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

I'm actually so pumped to get a comission

12. Roxie Stables

Roxie Stables Parsec Taste Tester

The prices are actually really fair.

GunmanRex and Mailboxhead like this.
  13. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

They really are. Can't wait to see commissions open up.

14. If the demand is good enough I'll open them right away :D I'll be opening 7 slots to beggin with, so If I get 7 people interested before even opening, I'll just make this batch before "oficially" opening a new one. If everything goes well I'll try to open at least a couple comissions per month. (goes well implies, enough people interested in comissions)

15. Will you be posting finished commissions on this thread?

16. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Which is my concern.

17. Of course! :D At least the ones people request through here. (not everyone from Starbound Forums has a Tumblr, so It would be quite pointless)

AstroBlast likes this.
  18. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

So you'll be working primarily through Tumblr?

19. Essentially, everything I post here will be on Tumblr aswell. I won't post everything from tumblr here though (mostly because if a person who follows me on Tumblr requests a comission, it's just logic that she see it on tumblr, but not here)
    Tumblr is the main site (E even bought the domain ::cool: but I'll be active here aswell as I know a lot of people here are already familiar with my work. I'll only ask that if anyone on Starbound Forums who has tumblr to follow me so when I post the comission on 2D Dungeon, I have a link to refer back to.

20. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Nvm... just realized my request was never even looked at... fucking damnit...