Digital My Starbound Characters! :D

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Andre Kent, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Hey! I spoiled MOST of mine!
    That counts for something, right?

Andre Kent likes this.
  2. Edited my first post to include my request :). Hope you like the character

Andre Kent likes this.
  3. For the last character:

What're you implying... :rofl:

Andre Kent and WoxandWarf like this.
  4. Roxie Stables

Roxie Stables Parsec Taste Tester

If I were to take a guess I would assume going through puberty.

Andre Kent, nababoo and WoxandWarf like this.
  5. Roxie Stables

Forgot to add my plus and minus to my information.
    *Fixed*

6. HAHAHA, I'm sorry,

I suppose my character was figured out before I had to explain. That's good. HAha.

That's exactly what I'm implying. Puberty is tough, more so if you're a Shaman/Priestess who cannot afford to lose focus while casting a spell or something. It's a fragile balance. :eek: Don't mean no disrespect to anyone around her age (14 ~ 16).

Segolia and nababoo like this.
  7. Giant Squid

Giant Squid Zero Gravity Genie

Lovin' the art. Like... REALLY lovin' it. Like.... maximum lovin' it status mode activated.

Here is my request, if you'll have it:

Dr. Olive

[​IMG]

A woman born with insatiable curiosity, Olive is known to go to ridiculous lengths for the sake of knowledge. With a PhD in Teuthology, she has been hired to explore the stars in search of these "tentacle planets" that people keep talking about. There are few people, and fewer scientists who would dare travel to such places, but for the sake of learning, Olive has taken it upon herself to lead to charge in the research of Interstellar Teuthology.
    +Can name over 3000 species of interstellar squid
    -Takes far too many risks when exploring

CalamityKid and Andre Kent like this.
  8. Aer_

Aer_ Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I really like the way your art represent the character, it is feels like they are character from a movie/cartoon good job!
    I don't have any request but thank you very much, you make starbound more awesome!
    (but of course everyone too!)

nababoo, Andre Kent and Roxie Stables like this.
  9. CaptainMcManface

CaptainMcManface Pangalactic Porcupine

Wow your art is fantastic, i feel kinda bad for putting another request on your list but here goes
    My new request, as long as i keep my place in line

Revised a third time

Captain McManface's Spider Avatar.png

Character name: Nicholas Rapport
    Bio: Nicholas rapport was a member of the species that preceded the Broodlords a small group of men who had kinship with the giant spiders that inhabited their home world. when the Brood gained space travel, rapport's planet was the first discovered. realizing that she would need generals, the Broodmother brought Nicholas and a few of the others into her fold, increasing their spider-like attributes and giving them other powers. She also appointed Nicholas the head general, as he had held the same type of position before the brood had arrived. a tactician, he is not cruel but isn't kind either, he still will make jokes but retains a mostly serious attitude.

+ A master tactician, he can plan his way out of almost anything

- Key word being planning, while he can make short term plans many of his abilities take a while before they become effective

10. TenaciousTinkerer

TenaciousTinkerer Cosmic Narwhal

Just wow, the art style you got going on, it looks quite amazing, i really like it.

I hope i'm doing a good job with making this character and i hope you find him interesting.

EDIT: shoot i knew i missed something, i don't have a single pixel art sprite of Syphilis at all. Do i need to make one? because if i have to i will.

EDIT 2: Ill just use the only sprite that i do have, its one i made and its quite bad but its the only thing i have right now. ill put it in with the image reference at the top.

EDIT 3: Ah just bugger it ill try again some other time.

CaptainMcManface and nababoo like this.
  11. I actually made a wallpaper, if anyone is interested.

[​IMG]

12. Warlay

Warlay Space, The Final Frontier

I now officially demand we form a band of awesome people and ravage the space lands and win everything together.

Giant Squid and Robo Hobo like this.
  13. Roxie Stables

And now I have a new wallpaper. Thanks!

Giant Squid and Andre Kent like this.
  14. I would totally use this, except it's not the right aspect ratio :( (and I'm too attached to my Imperial Guardsman wallpaper)

15. Kirby64

Kirby64 Space Kumquat

Heheh, this is pretty fantastic! Request incoming.

th-1.jpg
    Kirby
    Kirby was part of the rebellion that opposed King Dedede, on the planet of Pop Star. One day, the Space Pirates raided nearly everything in the castle clean, and managed to end the rebellion. This meant Kirby now had no regular life to turn back to. Therefore, Kirby joined the Space Pirates. Kirby quickly rose through the ranks of the Space Pirates, making use of his copy ability, something unique to the Kirby race. When in battle, Kirby usually inhales as much lethal projectiles as possible, allowing crewmates to advance. Kirby also has an enormous appetite, he is able to eat of upwards to 1,000,000 kg a day, without gaining a single milligram.
    +ability to inhale many things, which is useful in many different situations.
    -Kirby is very stubborn. His ancestor chased a couple of large rats across the galaxy, just to get his strawberry shortcake back.

EDIT: Whoops, forgot the spoiler :3

16. Sgt. Sprocket

Sgt. Sprocket Parsec Taste Tester

I think I will request my character later (Not my avatar, I have a different one)
    Not exactly finished with him yet, but I'll work on it.

Andre Kent likes this.
  17. Robo Hobo

Robo Hobo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I love you.

That is all.

Giant Squid and CaptainMcManface like this.
  18. I edited my first post because I'm a loser it was soooo much earlier than all of these other ruffians. Please refer to here, if you're not enraged by my maneuver.

19. Robo Hobo

Robo Hobo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

QUESTION TIME?

What program do you use for these? It can't be paint.net, or GIMP.
    No way.
    I refuse to believe that.

20. Flying Potato of Doom

Flying Potato of Doom Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Please tell me you didnt skip my request