1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue My Rarecrow exploded!

Discussion in 'Support' started by EnterTheDOCTOR, Mar 7, 2016.

1. EnterTheDOCTOR

EnterTheDOCTOR Void-Bound Voyager

About halfway through my first Fall the Rarecrow that I bought during one of the spring festivals, Egg I think, just broke. Figured it might be part of the game because I think it happened right when it scared off it's 20th crow and they might have durability like fences, but now that I'm at my second egg festival there's no rarecrow to replace it. I didn't really care about that particular one since it wasn't all that cool looking but I definitely don't want to lose some of the other ones that I do like the look of very much. If this is a glitch please fix it, if not can you make rarecrows into schematics so once we get one we can replace it when it breaks (could possibly even make a crafting requirement that no others exist)

• Aemi

Aemi Starship Captain

ive seen rarecrows pop back up in their respective shops plenty. you might find him again someday :)

• Salvatos

Salvatos Tentacle Wrangler

I feel you.
        I placed one next to the pond, and tried to pick it back up, and... *splash*. Sadness ensued.