Modding Discussion My mod ideas.

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by RarityIsBoss, Dec 9, 2013.

1. RarityIsBoss

RarityIsBoss Void-Bound Voyager

Sat down on the toilet again... weird how i get these ideas... first one was the fact i have lots of mod ideas so what i did was make a thread for my ideas, Modders are welcome to take them and make em into something, just give me some credit :p.

NOTICE; Again were all unsure of whats to really come in future updates. Maybe some of these will become real game features. Also if my idea is just like yours lemme know, I will put your name next to it [provided you have a thread of it made before this one]

Stats System

Quarries

A machine similar to that of a IndustrialCraft quarry. I like quarries they mine for you :D

Aperture Science

A portal gun... what else? The game already has a portal reference in it "Tech Labs" so add some Testing Chamber "Dungeons" or a planet for the labs through out the entirety of a planet.

Notepad, or checklist

can be a simple gui to make checklists or something like that.

Alchemy [FMA]

The Law of Conservation of Mass, which states that energy and matter can neither be created from nothing nor destroyed to the point of elemental nonexistence. In other words, to create an object weighing one kilogram, at least one kilogram of material is necessary and destroying an object weighing one kilogram would reduce it to a set of parts, the sum of which would weigh one kilogram.

Using this you could add weight to objects say 1 iron ore is equivalent to 2 copper, Transmute 50 copper get 25 iron ore, vice versa! This is a mod that existed in minecraft but i think wasn't done correctly and was only a resource thing, I say make it a combat thing! Maybe when doing a "Wall" transmutation of dirt it simply moves the dirt around it into a raised surface but not creating or destroying blocks just moving them.

This is a big one but has potential and it would be awesome to have the ability to fight with terrain.

More to come toilet time was pretty short.

AnarchistTheory likes this.