My mass idea(suggestion)list

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Alpha-angel, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Alpha-angel

Alpha-angel Star Wrangler

Change 1: Community center
    I feel as though that after the community center is done that it should be something more
    Here are a few suggestions split into sections (Which are also split)

Home & the torn down Jo-Jo mart
    I also put letter choices so anyone who reads this can comment on the ideas they like.
    for example(Choose any letter('s) you agree with)
    Home Idea's
    A.) Exterior painting
    (In case you really want to change your home)

B.) A Storage room
    (For chests or items like kegs)

C.) Children playroom
    (Cause it be cute)

D.) Your own Geode smashing room
    (To save time)

E.) An actual pet house

G.) Your own artifact room/Library

G.)
    Notice:This is Tina's (shocking)Idea.
    Notice two i was two lazy to make a new thread so i just added it to this since its relavent :rofl:
    Ok So here me out on this one. Lets say that it adds a nice new room(Or attic)(Or just a new building altogether)You choose. And if your not married its empty but still there. But if you are married it could either be one of two things
    Both of which I have calculated to be best to be open On Sundays, Wednesdays, & Saturdays (Due to their normal jobs)

A store for a higher sales price than normal
    (For example a strawberry sales price normally ranges between 120-198 but in this shop a normal strawberry could sell for 30 more 150)

Or
    A mini indoor kind of farm for your spouse (& maybe a little garden pot for your kid) to maintain to help you out a little.
    Or maybe a store based on their own Traits

Here's some examples for the marriageable females:

Penny
    Ok so Penny option is my own personal idea & is one of the reasons why I think it should be its own building that only appears behind the house(If you could add More land mass for it). A even if your not married it could still be a great idea But if you are married you could act as a secondary teacher
    Opening An Actual School that is like a the museum but more educational It would of coarse include a classroom with 5 chairs
    (Vincent, Jas, your kids (optional)
    Essentially, the "school" will be split into four large rooms
    The classroom:
    Not really a classroom but a place to meet up
    A Crops learning room:
    Where you can donate one of every crop that's in the game (Mostly things you grow on your farm)(Or it could just add a new path where she can either walk the children to your outside garden or the garden in your Greenhouse (If your not planting anything then its just playtime)
    Which leads to a

playground for the school and for kids
    An ore room: Essentially an ore version of the crop room where you just donate ores & jewels
    Library Where you get all the books that you find
    Haley:
    Option A: Photography
    Haley was a hard one considering when i think of her hobbies all i can think of is her love for clothes & Photography. But in the end I chose Photography due to Emily loving clothes a bit more. Essentially what I'm saying is she could sell photos(Eh I'm not certain on this which is why I made her a second option)
    Haley
    Option B
    Bakery
    I'd also suggest something in the range of cooking due to her passion to the pink cake and her name literally appearing in the old version when they were teaching you about how to bake pink cake
    So maybe she could open a bakery using any stored ingredients and all of the recipes you've obtained
    Yeah I like this one more

Leah
    With Leah I had to think about it a bit more But i came to the conclusion that she should maybe be something like "a natures tour guide" due to her love for that kind of stuff
    Mostly just her showing a group of npcs around the forest

Emily
    Clothing
    I say that Emily should open up a clothing shop that is used with the materials form your Sheep/Bunnies wool(I may need more inspiration on this though)
    Maru
    We had to think hard on this one (which has shown me a new perk in having a fiance)And we have come up with something similar to Pennies school
    We came up with an observatory
    Just a little place for villagers to see the cosmos while on a farm...
    (:rofl: ok that sounded a lot less funny in my head)

Abigail
    We have no clue what to do with her so give us some ideas

Tell us what you think. We'll add more later
    From
    Idea Maker's Thomas
    i
    n
    a

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019