1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

my love that amazing game... STARBOUND!!!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Paladin Aeldrel Embershade, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Paladin Aeldrel Embershade

Paladin Aeldrel Embershade Aquatic Astronaut

Starbound got me into gaming on the pc. I remember I played starbound on my old windows so much the computer stopped working. sadly I had a Really complex password to steam so I couldn't get back on my old steam account. :D but as I was saying, I LOVE!!! STARBOUND, I love it like a Floran loves hunting :nuruwink:. as I'm writing this I'm playing starbound! if I had to choose 1 game to play for the rest of my life, it would be starbound. Chucklefish ,is now my favorite game developer. some of my favorite moments in gaming happened in starbound. like meeting Nuru :nuruhappy: and then wondering how she kept getting ahead of me in the hunting grounds and then beating the ixodoom. the lore in starbound is so rich and beautiful. Chucklefish... if your reading this make Starbound 10000x better than it is.

:hylotl::koala::poptop::redpanda::badger::catface::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish:

oh! and add a music recorder so I can listen to my pet poptops song whilst I'm exploring. :nuruhappy:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  2. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

Moved it to Starbound Discussion.

Anyways, I love this game too. I stopped playing to wait for 1.0 but I love how openly moddable it is. Designed a sword you wanna use? Add it in.

I enjoyed the missions (except for finding 300 kelp) and finding Diamonds to make my ship bigger, and designing my ship, Ooooh that was fun. The onply place ever to have a Nightclub underneath a laboratory, Heh heh heh.

I'm excited for, not just for 1.0 but what comes after it too.

3. zombieboy882

zombieboy882 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I LUVVVVVV SSSSTTARBOUND TOOO!

4. Paladin Aeldrel Embershade

Paladin Aeldrel Embershade Aquatic Astronaut

glad to see I'm not the only one! :DD