My Leah is no longer single?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ser Bastian, Feb 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Ser Bastian

Ser Bastian Void-Bound Voyager

Okay, so, I very much wanted to get a thing going with Leah, but I was a bit late to get going. I got two hearts with her, but suddenly, I saw that she wasn't single anymore. Is there any chance that she'll become single again later on, or am I just screwed now?

• WatcherCCG

WatcherCCG Giant Laser Beams

She shouldn't have gotten hitched in the first place. That's probably a bug.

• Ser Bastian

Oh, really? They don't get hitched without our say-so? Also, that feels really terrible to ask :p

Itsrainingstars likes this.
        • Haebaragi

Haebaragi Weight of the Sky

Whaaat. :nurugasp:
          This means I actually have to go out of my way to interact with someone now (I've been ignoring everyone besides a quick click for a talk if I stumbled upon them and just focused on making money).
          Say-so or not, I'd rather have the widest pickings and I don't want to see my preferred get taken. Thanks for the heads up. I'd have continued ignoring everybody if I didn't know~

• Ser Bastian

No problem! HOPEFULLY it's just a bug. My Leah lost her 'single' status during the end of summer, so keep your eyes out.

• Ser Bastian

Has nobody else gotten this problem then?

• Teien

Teien Subatomic Cosmonaut

It's a bug probably, CA said they will not get into relationships. You should report it, either with The form or Twitter :)

• Ser Bastian

Awh, sweet, that's good to hear. Thanks man! :D

• HawkAce

HawkAce Void-Bound Voyager