1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Resolved My game closes after the loading screen.

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Shock Sphere, Aug 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shock Sphere

Shock Sphere Void-Bound Voyager

inglés(Google translator):
    I recently downloaded a mod that adds a planet to the game and I want to keep it, I would like to know how to find the error so that I can correct it?

Español:(Mother tongue)
    Recientemente descargué un mod que agrega un planeta al juego y quiero conservarlo, me gustaría saber cómo encontrar el error para poder corregirlo.

2. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Moved to Starbound support.

3. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Search the most recent log file found inside your "storage" folder in your Starbound directory. You can open the log with Notepad. There you can see the error you may have recently encounter.

Shock Sphere likes this.
  4. Shock Sphere

I know that the error is caused by a mod called: kawaii planets and I confirmed it because I have tested it that it is in the Steam workshop, I can pass the registration to you if you want? to see for me the error, is that I do not understand how to read the error logs of the game.

5. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please provide said log via the "Upload a File" button, so we can see whats going on.

6. Shock Sphere

Here is the registry, I hope to be able to identify what causes it either an object of the mod or some other problem in it.

Attached Files:

7. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

You're using at least one mod that is incompatible with another one. It is one that affects the surface generation on planets, so i'd start looking at these.

Also I highly recommend removing these questionable mods. They have been known for causing incompatibilities in the past as well as being outdated at points too.

8. Daikon Ocelot

Yeah, what Iris said. So, not all mods (even if it is on the Steam Workshop) works with one another. Be aware of that.

9. Shock Sphere

Thanks for the help, I decided to remove the mod for the moment and I will inform the author of this to see if he finds a solution to the problem.

Iris Blanche and Daikon Ocelot like this.
  10. Daikon Ocelot

We are happy to help.

Shock Sphere likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.