1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue My farm got cursed by a witch. Literally.

Discussion in 'Support' started by hkfrith, Dec 29, 2016.

1. hkfrith

hkfrith Poptop Tamer

I am playing on Xbox One. On day 11 of winter year 2. Last night (around 17 hours real time ago because I recorded it on my Xbox) a witch flew over my coop and left a void egg. Now every time I walk any where near the left side of my farm, the game crashes and closes itself. Did y'all even test this game before you released it? I'm not a game tester and I could tell this game was broken within literally the first few minutes of playing it. It stutters constantly. I thought the patch was supposed to fix these issues? I love the game and I think it is great aside from all of these glitches but why was this game even released yet? And now we have to wait until January (with no specific date given?) for a patch? Get it together please.

Toysteamshovel likes this.
    • KikyoMoon

KikyoMoon Void-Bound Voyager

There has already been a patch. Please check patch notes at top of forums.

• hkfrith

hkfrith Poptop Tamer

I am aware of that. These issues have happened since the patch. Check the date I posted plz.