Other My Custom Hylotl Toy

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by ReverendBonobo, Jan 13, 2014.

1. ReverendBonobo

ReverendBonobo Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Here is my first piece of fan art. I've been neglecting my art and playing too much Starbound, so I decided a compromise was in order - I did some Starbound art. I've been into the DIY art toys for a whil;e, mostly the KidRobot stuff, so I painted a Mini-Munny as a Hylotl monk.

[​IMG]

He's about 4 inches tall, and painted entirely with acrylic paints on a blank vinyl toy. I wanted to give him some big elegant fins, but I'm not much of a sculptor, so I stuck with painting the toy's ears like little fins.

If you want to see some of my other art (all non-Starbound stuff), I have a little gallery at http://reverendbonobo.deviantart.com/

2. Queenie Starstrike

Queenie Starstrike Void-Bound Voyager

That's adorable! He doesn't look like someone you should mess with though:)

ReverendBonobo likes this.
  3. gothixxx

gothixxx Space Spelunker

wow amazing :D

he looks a bit angry and dangerouse

4. Zouleena

Zouleena Pangalactic Porcupine

Nice take on the Munny (I customize too, and this is the first SB custom I've seen so far, beaut!) ! You should have him holding a roll of crunchy toilet paper in one hand, though, heh heh ;)

Your work is familliar, post on FB Customizers page?

5. ReverendBonobo

I do post there! I'm going to post this guy there in a little bit. You'll have to drop a comment on it so I know who you are.

I haven't seen any other Starbound customs either, but I'm hoping we get a few more.

6. Zouleena

Zouleena Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm this gal, if you've ever seen :)
    But don't wanna hijack off SB- I'm working on an original sculpture and maybe a sewn figure myself of my main Hylotl gal, should be interesting ;)

7. ReverendBonobo

I remember your stuff now! I've been playing a ton of Starbound lately, so that's all that's bouncing around in my head right now. I have a Floran Foomi in the works, hopefully I can finish him in the next couple of days.