1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

My Art + A Fun Prize Draw to Win Some!

Discussion in 'Art' started by Mika134, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Mika134

Mika134 Space Hobo

I'm a Freelance Illustrator who creates whimsical cartoon style designs. Harvest Moon has been a huge influence on my work (mostly Back to Nature as you may be able to tell) along with other shows and video games. After years of advertising through Instagram, I have finally set up a facebook page for my designs. Please take a look, and if you could like my page and follow it's growth, that would really mean a lot to me!

https://www.facebook.com/mikomiji

I also have an Etsy store which opened last night: www.etsy.com/uk/shop/mikomiji

Here is a Fashion-forward Stripey Llama which is loosely based on the llama from A New Beginning.

[​IMG]

As a bit of a fun, I will draw a Stardew Valley/Harvest Moon/Pokemon Character in this cutesy chibi style once I've finished my current commissions. Comment on this Thread here telling me what character you would like to see. I will pick one at random by using an online random draw website. Whoever likes my facebook page will be put in for another draw to win a digital copy of the final piece for free!

Thank you to all who like and share

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018