1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Munari Race 2.1.8, For Starbound 1.3

Adds an aquatic like race called the Munari

1. Motionless

Motionless Pangalactic Porcupine

jonathonspy likes this.
  2. Utkudakid

Utkudakid Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hey,can you make the pet purchasable?Also,i tried to reprensate what a Munari house would look like:

Attached Files:

Relten likes this.
  3. Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs Pangalactic Porcupine

Hello! I saw mention that you originally intended to have a jellyfish ship, and that enbiggening it (I think that's right) was a bit of an issue. I don't know if anyone's mentioned the idea, but have you considered doing the ship as a Portuguese Man-of-War? The way the sea creature is shaped should make it easier to add rooms and make it feel natural and logical as the ship is upgraded.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  4. Kashmir

Kashmir Giant Laser Beams

I know I sound like a broken record, but... Any chance of re-implementing the Unseen? I've been waiting for it, and I haven't seen an update with them. I miss my favorite mod.

5. Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs Pangalactic Porcupine

So... it's been a couple of months now. I know it's not really anything to worry about yet, but is everything alright?

6. Vegetable Lamb

Vegetable Lamb Existential Complex

7. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Just so you and anyone who reads this know, the octoling ship pet doesn't spawn correctly. After some digging in the code, it turned out that its monstertype file lacked an entry for "appliesWeatherStatusEffects", and had a line for "starvingAction.lua" that isn't used anymore. Both of these cases seem to be code changes in the main game - putting in the line
    "appliesWeatherStatusEffects" : false,

and removing the line
    "/monsters/pets/actions/starvingAction.lua",

fixed the issue and made my octoling appear properly. (As well as remove the error messages from my log.)

Hope this helps in the future if/when you take up this mod again. It's a really cool-looking race, definitely one of my favorites.

8. Motionless

9. Motionless

10. Motionless

11. jonathonspy

jonathonspy Existential Complex

the deploying mech thing crashes the game

12. Motionless

Roskii Heiral likes this.
  13. Motionless

Thanks for catching that. Fixed now. :)

Roskii Heiral and jonathonspy like this.
  14. Ramnok

Ramnok Intergalactic Tourist

Every time I try to warp down with my munari it teleports me back to the ship, any fix? this is just on the intro world where I need to find the portal to the outpost.

Edit: I got it to be fixed, I moved to anther planet and could teleport so I just /completequest them and warp to the outpost.

I'd just like to say, I love the S.A.I.L.! she is so kawaii! <3 I think I found the waifu of S.A.I.L.s

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  15. Lindazana

Lindazana Cosmic Narwhal

Still love this mod, though I was curious if you were planning to put the villages back in eventually, even if just a barebones version? They were by far the most paradise-like designs I've seen a race have, and I miss the rare treat of stumbling across one of those on ocean worlds now and then. I'd just shut up and make a new one in-game myself, but my brain just can't do "pretty" in design.