1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Munari Race 2.1.8, For Starbound 1.3

Adds an aquatic like race called the Munari

1. Motionless

Motionless Pangalactic Porcupine

Fixed the front page to correspond with the new ship. Looking into the settlement problem now.
    Thanks for the feedback.

Edit: Checked out the vanishing settlement but I can't seem to duplicate it. I Made a new character, went to the Strange Gate and teleported back and forth between all areas. Seems to be working as far as I'm aware.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
  2. Dark_Chaos

Dark_Chaos Subatomic Cosmonaut

did you set up the teleport next to the teleport shop in the outpost, I tend to use it as a shortcut so I can get to the penguin bay faster.

3. Motionless

Perhaps you are only using your saved waypoints?
    The settlement can only be accessed by teleporting from your ship to the strange gate on the empty asteroid. From there using the gate teleport should show the settlement. Hopefully that works.

4. Dark_Chaos

Dark_Chaos Subatomic Cosmonaut

oh ok, I couldn't remember if I saw it from the ship or the gate, but now I remember.
    My bad.

5. Lunar Haze

Lunar Haze Subatomic Cosmonaut

Undyne is that you?

6. PufferPig

PufferPig Subatomic Cosmonaut

could find a way to make it work on unstable? my stable stopped working a while back.

7. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

There is no functional difference between current Stable and Unstable, so it should work. However, if you'd like to fix your Stable version, make a thread in Support or something.

8. PufferPig

PufferPig Subatomic Cosmonaut

I did

9. BroScale

BroScale Subatomic Cosmonaut

did the colony deeds bug got fixed?

10. Motionless

11. Sean10M

Sean10M Pangalactic Porcupine

Nice work indeed. So far I really like this race. Their ships, architecture, armour, clothing physiology and so on. They seem to have an interesting culture too and I like their hub. Plan to put a teleporter in it for convenience? I also like how you defined their primarily carnivorous diet.

Also I'm interested to know who these "Unseen" are. Are they a rogue group or perhaps an antagonistic race?

Also some of the dialogue from other munari seems a bit flirty. Found that a bit interesting.

12. Cats123

Cats123 Aquatic Astronaut

I need help with something. When I try to download it, the file becomes a .rar file instead of a .zip or .modpak file. What do I do?

13. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Click this informative link.

14. Lindazana

Lindazana Cosmic Narwhal

Finally got around to trying SB again...and the armor seems to have changed for this race? Everythings been un-PG13'd. This makes me very sad. What brought about this decision to tone things down a few notches? (..and can I reverse this by replacing the armor sprites from earlier versions of the mod?)

15. Kashmir

Kashmir Giant Laser Beams

I agree. I've been waiting for this to be implemented so that I can play SB again with my favorite character. I was heartbroken after the GG update and I couldn't get this character again. I actually quit playing.

16. Sean10M

Sean10M Pangalactic Porcupine

I just recreate my characters if I lose them. I keep screenshots of them as well as the coordinates to their respective bases to recover what they've lost. I also power through with admin to get them back to where they were quest wise.

17. Kashmir

That's not the problem. The re-spawn animation crashes the game. I can't use the Unseen character.

18. Motionless

The intent wasn't to tone things down. Rather to add more detail and make them more compatible with the working dye system.
    Tier 1 was changed to dye stripes instead of marking colours.
    Tier 3 was given some stripes in torso area (though on female I see some filled in areas on the pants.) that may have just been a cut and paste mistake. This is still my least favorite tier design.
    Tier 4 just had its front stripe thickened.
    For clothes, a lot of the sprites were switched around to correspond better with their names. Other than adding some black to already covered areas, I tried to make them more varied from one another while adding in the armor style from the tiers.
    Any particular change that you do not like?

Reversing to older sprites will work as well. Just swap out the image files.

I may have removed the unseen as playable in the last update. Mostly because they were not finished at all. If you were dedicated to playing them however I can see about adding them back in and fixing them up to working order.

19. Kashmir

I would love you forever.

20. Lindazana

Lindazana Cosmic Narwhal

That makes much more sense than my tired, paranoid brain thought up last night. Admittedly, I'm also at fault for only checking tier 1 to 3. Mainly noticed T3 being a white body suit now more than the risque outfit it was then. For T1, I usually use a brightly-colored munari with heavily contrasting stripe colors, so it really stood out against the black suit, making the new filled-in version a bit jarring. Thank you for the timely response!

..and selfish as it may be, I do hope to see the villages again someday. Ran into one on a beach world last patch and it was the prettiest place I'd seen in the game.