1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Multispecies: Mistfen Race 1.1

Update in progress! One down, three to go.

1. Resonat

Resonat Subatomic Cosmonaut

Think you can see if you can get ryujinzero to add the construction table you made as a usable station for the avali? To let the player make an avali house with the table?

2. Dleowolf

Dleowolf Title Not Found

Sounds like an idea. If he's okay with it, I'll add the avali house to the construction table.

3. Resonat

Resonat Subatomic Cosmonaut

I also wonder about a hylotl house. The rise of the hylotls mod is a good template for the hylotl house

4. Dleowolf

Dleowolf Title Not Found

Dleowolf updated Multispecies Space with a new update entry:

Snow dragon overhaul, part 1

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Dleowolf

Dleowolf Title Not Found

6. Dleowolf

Dleowolf Title Not Found

Dleowolf updated Multispecies: Mistfen Race with a new update entry:

Mistfens are back!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Nakelo likes this.
  7. Dleowolf

Dleowolf Title Not Found

Next race I'll be updating is the Flamenco race. Right now I'm thinking of ideas for their ship AI, and also their racial staff.

Nakelo likes this.
  8. Lanceo90

Lanceo90 Void-Bound Voyager

Not sure is this discussion thread is used much but

Was wondering if it would be much trouble to add a bright red hair color option for the mistfens :3

9. Tanya Sapien

Tanya Sapien Void-Bound Voyager

I'm eagerly awaiting the return of the other races. I'd love to see the snow dragon's tech come back first, but the flamenco's industrial hardware is fun to play with too.

Kanundrum likes this.
  10. Dleowolf

Dleowolf Title Not Found

I greatly apologize for the long wait for an update. I haven't been able to catch up with this mod since I've been working on other projects. I really want to return to working on this mod again.

11. Zeraxen Sar'athin

Zeraxen Sar'athin Void-Bound Voyager

Please take your time, I'd personally love to see this updated whenever :3

12. Swiftpaw

Swiftpaw Phantasmal Quasar

Can't wait for this mod to catch up to the updates.

13. Rhaonoa

Rhaonoa Void-Bound Voyager

Does this currently work in Glad Giraffe?

14. Kanundrum

Kanundrum Void-Bound Voyager

As Tanya Sapien above me said, "I'm eagerly awaiting the return of the other races. I'd love to see the snow dragon's tech come back first", I've been wondering if there is any estimated time for a new update as it has been a while since the author has posted anything. Both I and my friend miss using the Snow Dragon race, or is there some way I can easily make it, the Snow Dragons, work for Glad Giraffe?

15. Dleowolf

Dleowolf Title Not Found

Sorry, not estimated time. I still look forward to working on the mod again.

16. Lola_the_Djinn

Lola_the_Djinn Void-Bound Voyager

I used to have an old boot-leg copy of starbound version Enraged Koala 20140424 Update 8, protocol: 643 and what made me love the game the most was your mod... I adored being the SnowStrife and just building up my char, being something a little different ... it really was amazing and I hope that maybe, some day, I'll get to enjoy that feeling again in the new version 1.0, now that I own a legitimate copy through steam.