1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Multiple Tier Badge Question

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Rukral, Apr 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rukral

Rukral Void-Bound Voyager

Hello! I'm quite new to these forums and after doing some hunting around I did not seem to find a thread with information about this. As a person who enjoys collecting things such as badges, I had a small question in regards to preorder badges.

When it comes to preorder badges, do you need to repurchase lower-tier preorders to attain the badges at that lower tier? An example being if I preordered Gold Tier which includes the Tier-2 Donor Badge, would I need to purchase an additional preorder at the Silver Tier to have a Tier-1 Donor Badge?

Thank you for whatever information can be provided on this, it is very much appreciated.

2. NightFire

NightFire Parsec Taste Tester

(getting mixed messages)

if you want multiple donor badges you have to donate to that specific tier to get that badge(you can donate multiple times and just claim the badge from humble bundle)
    if you saying when you donate to a higher tier you get all the badges below it...thats not true...you have to buy that specific tier to get that specific badge lol

(basically yes you have to re-purchase to get that badge)
    (EX: look at me....i have the silver tier and the gold tier..which means i paid for both :p)

3. love doctor

love doctor Cosmic Narwhal

Thats what he was trying to clarify he wanted to know if badges backfilled from the highest one you purchass ex diamond gets gold and silver to which the anser is no he must purchase all tiers seperatly to attain there badges

4. Zidonuke

Zidonuke Pangalactic Porcupine

You must buy each tier separately for all the badges.

RedDire likes this.
  5. Pharkas

Pharkas Yeah, You!

This is a stupid question but how do I get my pre-order badge to show? my free tweet one shows but not my pre-order. Any ideas?

6. kinitix

kinitix Void-Bound Voyager

First you double check that you pre-ordered, did you get any emails? If you got one from Humble Bundle click it and it will bring you to a downloads page. At the top there is a link with a bunch of letters/numbers, click it and you can redeem your rewards. But remember if you only got pixel tier you don't get a badge.

7. Pharkas

Pharkas Yeah, You!

Thanks, Kinitix. I did get my emails and I must of been looking at the wrong tier. I have the pixel tier. Thanks again. I just needed to learn how to read :-/

8. TheRealShaunsred

TheRealShaunsred Big Damn Hero

Unfortunately, Pixel Tier does not get a badge. You would need to buy at least silver for a badge.

9. WhiteZero

WhiteZero Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If you buy and get them refunded, you might keep the old badge. I upgraded (via a refund and repurchase) and kept my old badge.

10. Shane-o

Shane-o Orbital Explorer

*looks at your badges*

O_O wow, that's some nice support you've given there. Well done, Zidonuke :)

11. RedDire

RedDire Cosmic Narwhal

Dayum, you're quite the supporter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.