Modding Help Multiple Exception Errors while on server. Crashes to Main Menu [Solved]

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by NinthFuzz, Jan 2, 2018.

1. NinthFuzz

NinthFuzz Void-Bound Voyager

Hi all,

Me and a couple of friends tried to play on a server hosted with mods installed and enabled (30 mods). My friend was hosting the server. But me and my other friend encountered several issues as we play that crashes us back to main menu.

SB Log: https://pastebin.com/b4BkQQfe

There were 3 error messages that we encountered that boot us out of the server;
    1. [Error] Exception caught in client main-loop (AssetException) Error loading asset /interface/chests/chest100.config --> Always happens whenever we open the ship container storage.
    2. [Error] Exception caught in client main-loop (AssetException) Error loading asset /interface/chests/chest160.config --> Happens whenever we open a random loot container in planets and missions.
    3. [Error] Exception caught in client main-loop (ObjectException) No such object named 'containermanipulatorstation' --> This error was in another log file but it triggers itself whenever we tried going near the Arks outpost (from infinity express shop all the way to penguin pete) then it crashes.
    Appreciate any help trying to resolve these errors. Below are the mods used:

A.V.I.A.N
    Avali (triage) Race mod
    Avali alternate ship
    Avali augments and assortments: revisited
    Avali modular mech
    Avali objects+
    Avali specop Armor
    Avali Tier 9 and 10 ships mod
    Borderlands random-gen weapons
    Dark souls armor / weapons
    Draconis race
    draconis full dragon reskin
    Elithian Race mod
    Felin
    Felin costumes+
    Felin Fur+
    Felin intro mission
    Felin objects+
    Food stack
    Frackin music
    Frackin races
    Frackin Universe
    Races - Munari
    Shellguard: starbound expansion
    Slime race mod
    tenant pack
    tier nine ships
    Xbawks character extender
    XS mechs - vehicle edition
    ZZ Mech modification

Thanks!

2. DrPvtSkittles

DrPvtSkittles Master Astronaut

3. NinthFuzz

That was my suspicion as well but i never have the Enhanced Storage mod installed previously.

4. NinthFuzz

Ok so I installed the Enhanced Storage mod and tried hosting a server with my friend. We managed to fix the container crashing issue. Hopefully it will resolve all the container errors as well.

Now just need to fix that 3rd issue crashing in the outposts. Log: https://pastebin.com/NV0AaUgQ

5. Nexus Of Chaos

Nexus Of Chaos Parsec Taste Tester

idk how they would mess with the ark, but i do see 2 that mess with stuff near the ark: mechs

then again, i hav no knowledge of the content of most of these mods

6. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

That 3rd one I believe is something the Enhanced Storage adds to the Outpost. Are you sure this mod is installed for all players and the server?

7. NinthFuzz

You are correct. It was a crafting station that Enhanced Storage mod adds to the outpost. Apparently my friend who was hosting already had Enhanced storage mod all along :nope: while we didn't. Getting the mod fixed the issue for us. Thanks everyone for the help!