Modding Help Multiplayer Save Won't Load

Discussion in 'Mods' started by guccirel, May 2, 2019.

1. guccirel

guccirel Yeah, You!

Hello the main player can load in fine, when I try to connect I get this error with smapi

[game] An error occured in the base update loop: System.InvalidOperationException: There was an error generating the XML document. ---> System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
    at StardewValley.Objects.Ring.loadDisplayFields() in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Objects\Ring.cs:line 229
    at StardewValley.Objects.Ring.get_DisplayName() in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Objects\Ring.cs:line 200
    at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationWriterFarmer.Write11_Ring(String n, String ns, Ring o, Boolean isNullable, Boolean needType)
    at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationWriterFarmer.Write89_Farmer(String n, String ns, Farmer o, Boolean isNullable, Boolean needType)
    at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationWriterFarmer.Write111_Farmer(Object o)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Serialize(XmlWriter xmlWriter, Object o, XmlSerializerNamespaces namespaces, String encodingStyle, String id)
    at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Serialize(Stream stream, Object o, XmlSerializerNamespaces namespaces)
    at Netcode.NetRefBase`2.serialize(BinaryWriter writer, XmlSerializer serializer) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Netcode\NetRef.cs:line 93
    at Netcode.NetRefBase`2.WriteFull(BinaryWriter writer) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Netcode\NetRef.cs:line 234
    at Netcode.NetRoot`1.CreateConnectionPacket(BinaryWriter writer, Nullable`1 connection) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Netcode\NetRoot.cs:line 113
    at StardewValley.Multiplayer.writeObjectFullBytes[T](NetRoot`1 root, Nullable`1 peer) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Network\Multiplayer.cs:line 466
    at StardewValley.Network.Client.sendPlayerIntroduction() in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Network\Client.cs:line 167
    at StardewValley.Menus.FarmhandMenu.FarmhandSlot.Activate() in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\FarmhandMenu.cs:line 33
    at StardewValley.Menus.LoadGameMenu.update(GameTime time) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\LoadGameMenu.cs:line 1052
    at StardewValley.Menus.FarmhandMenu.update(GameTime time) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\FarmhandMenu.cs:line 183
    at StardewValley.Menus.TitleMenu.update(GameTime time) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\TitleMenu.cs:line 1129
    at StardewValley.Game1.updateActiveMenu(GameTime gameTime) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 2795
    at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 2442
    at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 899
    [Advanced Location Loader] Patches applied!

I have tried deleting all ring mods, and even location mods, still cant load in. Any help is very appreciated.

• LauraLight

LauraLight Void-Bound Voyager

Do you have Custom Furniture? Custom Furniture currently crashes some people in multiplayer. For some reason if you place any custom furniture it crashes you out of the game and you can't get back in. I recently had to delete my save and start over. You can have the mod installed, but the act of placing the custom furniture is what triggers it, so until they make it compatible with multiplayer I can't buy from Robin for fear of accidentally purchasing non standard furniture, lol. I should probably delete the mod for now, but I am hanging on for that smapi update notification. (I just really love some of the custom furnitures out there, ya know?)

Not sure if I helped, but just thought it couldn't hurt to mention.

• Mysticangel1982

Mysticangel1982 Space Hobo

Does anyone know if they are going to fix the furniture mods to work with multiplayer? I'm getting the place down then crash when you return back to the house problem in multiplayer also. My daughter loves these mods and I was just curious if they were going to be fixed. I don't know how to code at all :(