1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Multiplayer Floor Glitch

Discussion in 'Support' started by Angryminer04, May 7, 2018.

1. Angryminer04

Angryminer04 Space Hobo

Whenever my friend logs off and on the server and comes in my house, my whole houses floor keeps resetting to the default kitchen tile floor. This only started happening when I bought the kitchen house upgrade.

• Dakmordian

Dakmordian Phantasmal Quasar

Yeah, same thing happening. I placed a new floor a couple times since then, but it keeps reverting, especially once my ex comes into the house. I dunno if it's a multiplayer bug or if it's just 1.3 in general.

• Numpty85

Numpty85 Space Spelunker

My SO and I have this too

• LadySunami

LadySunami Space Hobo

The same thing happens in the game I'm playing with my friend. When my friend signs on her cabin becomes tiled with the default kitchen tile.

When I enter her cabin while she's offline, it makes the former kitchen flooring cover everything except for the kitchen, which changes to the default flooring. When she enters my house it does the same, making the kitchen flooring I selected cover all rooms except for the kitchen, which returns to the default.