Multiplayer Beta issues

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Sora_Avalon, May 15, 2018.

1. Sora_Avalon

Sora_Avalon Intergalactic Tourist

I don't know where to put this so I've made a thread.

I've been getting hit with 'Server has closed the connection' several times during game play with my friends since the beta has launched but have had no issues in single player aside from one or two instances of frame rate lag during Winter. Here's a list of what has happened to me.

- After purchasing the Large Backpack, I lose it after I get back into the game, but I can manually put items into the second expansion though items won't move into the area if a copy of the item is there. This has happened three times, one in one game hosted by a friend and twice in another.
    - Any mail quests, 'Robin's Axe', 'Kill 10 Slimes', job bulletins are lost upon re-entering the game and can't be obtained again.
    - Progress on skills are lost and any quests regarding skills are reset. (i.e. 'Craft a Scarecrow')
    - During the end of the day progress screen, the same 'level ups' are shown. (i.e. 'Farming Level 1')

Other issues that occur not from the 'Server has closed the connection':

- Community Center menu is stuck on the 'Craft Room' bundle despite completing the Spring Foraging bundle. But when inside the Community Center, I can move through the bundles from the menu screen.
    - Acorns, Maple Seeds, and Pine Cones are destroyed when attempted to dig them up with a hoe or any other tool.