1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Multi-player Item Sharing

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MCrekna1, Feb 9, 2015.

1. MCrekna1

MCrekna1 Aquatic Astronaut

As the game currently is the items you pick up will, most of the time, only benefit your character. I think there should be an option to make it so that passive items are shared between the group. As far as i'm aware, the local co-op has this in play. All players share money, and passive items. So it shouldn't be to difficult to replicate this in the online multi-player and add a toggle to it.

• AdenSword

AdenSword Pangalactic Porcupine

Please no to sharing money, that would be terrible. And Sharing items would kinda get OP, some items are already shared though, like Life Savings.

Actually the only thing I would like to be shared is Experience, that would be nice.

• MCrekna1

MCrekna1 Aquatic Astronaut

The thing is that the game already does it, so I don't think allowing it on the online mode would be to much of a difference. It is pretty much necessary in a local game, but i think there should be an option to add it to the online multi-player as well.