Announcement Multi Language Open Beta Available

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Katzeus, Feb 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sacredbishop

sacredbishop Subatomic Cosmonaut

the same thing happened to me on day 2, don't know why, but later the sun came out, by the night.

For the spansish translation, a little suggestion, try to put a more neutral spanish because there are a lot of words that only people from spain would understand.
    I'm from Chile and have no idea what a ""borde" person was or "tiquismiquis", i'm not saying the translation is bad (it's really good), i'm only saying that needs to be more neutral.

By the way, in Sam's 3 heart event, when he is on the beach i think he had to say "Abigail es una buena baterista (Abigail is a good drummer) but in the translation he said "Abigail es una buena bateria" (Abigail is a good drums)

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
    • sacredbishop

I was playing and somehow the game kinda froze, the image stood still but i heard how my character moved, use the sword and everything.
      Maybe it was just my computer but that was the first time that happened to me.
      Happened to anyone (?)

• ShadowGates

ShadowGates Big Damn Hero

In portuguese, does not have the raw material in the name of the wine, just show "Vinho".

• saladinho

saladinho Tentacle Wrangler

EpicAdventure and Anderson like this.
        • Typhoon

Typhoon Spaceman Spiff

PLEASE can an option be added so that people can select either a 24 hour clock or a 12 hour clock - some of us prefer 12 hour and somehow a 12 hour clock fits in better with the game. :)

Also, please do fix the font issue regarding the way that the font looks for the time and date. :)

• BaconBaka

BaconBaka Subatomic Cosmonaut

My game froze after I went to bed, more or less nixing an entire day of progress. It's kinda the same as the glitch I mentioned earlier.

HettyJane likes this.
            • mafi_93

mafi_93 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Forget it, my fault. It was a save started with the fanmade translation.
              It was a report from a community user and I did not check it right.
              I'm sorry for the loss of time.

• mafi_93

¿Podrías poner las frases completas donde has visto palabras que no quedan bien? Así podremos identificar la frase original en inglés y sugerirles otra traducción más neutro.
                Si lo prefieres, podemos hablar de ello con más compañeros de distintos países de latinoamérica en nuestro foro.

sacredbishop likes this.
                • martrial

martrial Void-Bound Voyager

excelent this path fix i load my old save and names charged version portugues thank you i love it.

• maidentexas99

maidentexas99 Space Hobo

Hello,
                    I am continuing to play Stardew Valley in English and I noticed a problem when trying to buy seeds from Pierre's shop. When I went to buy seeds, the game froze, popped up an error message (Stardew Valley has stopped responding) and then the game crashed. This happened on the 5th of fall, so I decided to test if it was only that day and tried the following day (which was also the following day in real life) and it did the same thing

• sacredbishop

intentaré buscar las frases cuando pueda jugar (estoy un poco ocupado ahora), la frase de "tiquismiqui" es una en la que abigail habla del clima y su cobayo, y la de una persona borde, la dice alex en uno de sus eventos, cuando te dice que no ha sido muy cuidadoso con la forma en la que te ha tratado, que no ha sido muy agradable y que quiere enmendarlo si no me equivoco, será cerca de los 6 corazones.

Cuando pueda las buscaré nuevamente.

• mafi_93

Bug Report
                        Language:
                        Spanish
                        Operating System: Windows 10
                        Build Version: 1.2.4

We have 4 users in the Spanish forum with the same problem:
                        [​IMG]
                        There are no stones or stairs at the first level of the mine.
                        These are new games created for the beta.
                        When you reinstall the game, it is fixed.

One of the saves: https://mega.nz/#!YggX2YwQ!SKdrPvDIRWrJ8ZbxPqy03oS8l2yoM6iKVDmVh9lcka0

• tccoxon

tccoxon Procedurally Generated Programmer

Can you confirm which version you have installed? This should be fixed in v1.2.4.

Do these users have any mods installed?

• Hans Günther

Hans Günther Tentacle Wrangler

Good morning,

I play the german version. I have seen, that the length of the fish are now in cm. My opinion is, that we doesn't need it. It could be inch (Zoll in german) too. It's easier for you to release new versions, if you haven't convert measures (inch <> cm).
                            What does the other players say? All language versions with inch or different measuring system for each country/language?

Guten Morgen,

ich spiele die deutsche Version. Ich habe gesehen, dass die Fischgrößen jetzt in cm angegeben werden. Mein Vorschlag ist, dass wir das nicht brauchen. Es sollte auch in Zoll sein. Es müsste für sie einfacher beim Veröffentlichen von neuen Versionen sein, wenn sie keine Maßeinheiten umrechnen müssen.
                            Was sagen die anderen Spieler dazu? Alle Sprachversionen in Zoll oder mit verschiedenen Maßsystem für jedes Land/jede Sprache?

• unoprata

unoprata Void-Bound Voyager

I do prefer International System of Units measurements when possible... So I enjoy the change to cm, kg and so on...

• DerBonk

DerBonk Industrial Terraformer

I also prefer metric. Plus, this conversion could be added as an option for the English language version, too.

• mafi_93

Nope.

• blalolbla

blalolbla Master Chief

Bug Report
                                    Language:
                                    Portuguese

buffs obscures the inventory Untitled.png

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
                                    • CaptainMaxwell

CaptainMaxwell Space Hobo

Crash/Bug Report
                                      Language:
                                      English

What happened? Did the game crash, freeze / lock up, or just do something wrong (e.g. use the wrong character's dialogue)? What did you expect to happen here?
                                      Crashing during overnight stuff.

What were you doing in the game at the time?
                                      Like, sleeping?

Have you been able to trigger the bug or crash again by repeating what you did the first time?
                                      I think so. First time it crashed the day I got the Krobus vs. Dwarf cutscene, next time I did not enter the sewers, day completed normally, got an Abigail cutscene the next day, and again a crash... This is an unmodded 1.1 game in year 2.

If the game crashed, attach (or link) your error logs.
                                      Message: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
                                      InnerException:
                                      Stack Trace: bei StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime)
                                      bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
                                      bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
                                      bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
                                      bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
                                      bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
                                      bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
                                      bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
                                      bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
                                      bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
                                      bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
                                      bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
                                      bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
                                      bei StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args)

• llamachan420

llamachan420 Intergalactic Tourist

You can't stress that enough.

Thread Status:
                                        Not open for further replies.