1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Mr. Foxer's Fancy Headgear Pack 1.5.4

Fifty brand spankin' new hats to cover up your noggin.

1. Mr. Foxer

Mr. Foxer Guest

2. Ravensmith1

Ravensmith1 Void-Bound Voyager

downloaded your new patch, and its working perfectly now. :)

3. checkman123

checkman123 Subatomic Cosmonaut

k no problem! ty :D

4. Player182003

Player182003 Void-Bound Voyager

When I startup my starbound with this mod I get a JSON error thing and I do not know how to fix it?
    (im not so good with computers so sorry if this is such a dumb question)

5. Player182003

Player182003 Void-Bound Voyager

I might be late or I had asked before but how do I fix the problem where there is an ERROR and it just says somewhere ...JSON..... what does this mean (by the way I just slapped it in the mods folder which I think is wrong so please tell me how to fix please:DD)

6. Mr. Foxer

Mr. Foxer Guest

Use the updated version.

7. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

terribly silly to ask but is this useable on this version of upbeat giraffe?

8. Mr. Foxer

Mr. Foxer Guest

9. Mr. Foxer

Mr. Foxer Guest

10. StarScribe

StarScribe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Wow, love the hairstyle compatibility update. Great work... :eek:

11. Sgt_Pugsly

Sgt_Pugsly Void-Bound Voyager

Hey! uh, i just wanted to know, i wanted to make a hat for a mod im making, but i couldnt find a good one to work off of, is it ok if i use your ushanka as a template for my hat? (no profit is being gained. it is just going to be a free mod.)

12. GoldenstarArtist

GoldenstarArtist Cosmic Narwhal

Any news on whether this mod will be compatible with the upcoming July 22rd 1.0 update?

13. Mr. Foxer

Mr. Foxer Guest

It most likely will work with the next update.

14. kain the novakid

kain the novakid Aquatic Astronaut

this mod is awesome and if you take requests can you make a Majoras mask from legend of Zelda

15. Mr. Foxer

Mr. Foxer Guest

16. Mr. Foxer

Mr. Foxer Guest

17. Mr. Foxer

Mr. Foxer Guest

18. Mr. Foxer

Mr. Foxer Guest

For the latest version, I made a semi-big decision to remove the stats from all items. After reviewing the stats of the items for the first time since the beta, I decided that they weren't balanced well at all because it was cheaper and easier to make these items than the vanilla armor. Since my goal was never to replace or even add to the available armor in the game, I decided it was better to remove the stats rather than spend the time finding the correct balance that would fit well in the game. That said, I already know of at least one user who is unhappy with this decision. If more users of this mod express a desire for the stats to return I will revert the changes, but in the meantime, you can download 1.5.3 again from the "version history" tab of the mod page if you wish to keep the stats (but you will obviously not have have access to the new items in 1.5.4).

19. stormageddon546

stormageddon546 Void-Bound Voyager

The only problem with the mod is that it is a SP mod and not a MP mod, so you can't use it on a server.

20. GoldenstarArtist

GoldenstarArtist Cosmic Narwhal

Bug Report: detective vest is missing ):