1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Mousqutaire b1.32

A race of exiled musketeer mice. With almost every feature of a vanilla species and more.

1. the420urchin

the420urchin Pangalactic Porcupine

Simply put it in your mod folders, run the game, then post the error log here and I can help. My guess though, there is a stable and unstable version atm and you may be attempting to use the unstable for a stable updated Starbound game. First thing I would try is go to the version history tab on the mod and make sure to download 0.9.85s and try that version first. Then if it still doesn't start up post your starbound log file (in the starbound root folder) but I can say with probably 99% certainty that the problem is the s/us versioning.

2. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

To work, no. To actually select a mouse in the character creation screen, yes.

the420urchin likes this.
  3. the420urchin

Oh haha yeah totally missed addressing that part thanks Kawa.

4. Ramones_fan

Ramones_fan Pangalactic Porcupine

are you on stable or unstable branch (if you don't know assume stable) which download you choose needs to be based on that.

5. FinchyFeathers

FinchyFeathers Void-Bound Voyager

Hey guys, sorry for the wait and confusion. I did some more digging last night and realized that your main download link was the unstable version, so I went to the version history and figured the one with the single 's' at the end was the stable. I led my bf through it and we have it working. Sorry! I didn't think to check. it's been so long since I played, I honestly didn't realize there were two different versions of the game now as well as the requirement to have two different versions of a mod.

Lunatic Persona is my bf, so if anyone is trying to contact him for the fix too, just know we got it taken care of. He usually doesn't visit the forums so you may never reach him.

Thank you for the offers of help though! We got it figured out! :>

6. the420urchin

Glad you got it working, this should only be temporary until they push the new stable branch. Hopefully soon because yeah it's a bit of a hassle.

7. BitVector

BitVector Phantasmal Quasar

Just letting you know that your stable version has the fix for the missing quotation mark in mousqutairechest.treasurepools, but the unstable version isn't fixed, so that's why people are probably having crashing issues if they use the main download link.

the420urchin likes this.
  8. the420urchin

ah i see thank you fixing now

edit - fixed

9. Tim the Slipperman

Tim the Slipperman Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The game's new patch just broke your mod. It crashes out on load regarding your material ID's no longer being in the valid range.

Just thought I'd give a heads-up. Hopefully you can find some new valid material ID that can fix the mod soon...

10. the420urchin

Your probably using the the old stable version, you can now use unstable for stable. It should work fine, if you still have problems let me know what the log says and we'll figure it out.

Tim the Slipperman likes this.
  11. Tim the Slipperman

Tim the Slipperman Scruffy Nerf-Herder

^ Ok, thanks! I'll go d/l the newer version now.

(EDIT) The game loads up fine now with the new "unstable" version of the mod. Thanks again :)

Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
    the420urchin likes this.
  12. the420urchin

Hehe, yeah sorry about that; edited the update to reflect the new stable update so others won't have the same problem.

Tim the Slipperman likes this.
  13. the420urchin

the420urchin updated Mousqutaire with a new update entry:

En Garde! Update - All tiered weapons completed!

Read the rest of this update entry...

14. NarwahlPanda73

NarwahlPanda73 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

yes, but how do you get to the mouse race in the character creation menu? im sorry, newbie alert

15. Oddbrother

Oddbrother Cosmic Narwhal

Tier 4 weapons cannot be crafted. No such item named "durahempbar". (did you mean "durahempplate"?)

16. Disco2

Disco2 Existential Complex

Nice mod you have here.

17. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

You need to have a character extender mod in order to select the race. One of the top downloaded mods is, in fact, a character extender mod.

18. Xanaomin

Xanaomin Void-Bound Voyager

I do like this mod.. but my biggest issue is the fact that I can't find any hemp for any of the mousqutaire items. Where do you find it?

19. the420urchin

Two current ways, simply open your starting inventory and walla, you already have some seeds. Or if you some how managed to lose them you can find plenty at a Mousqutaire village.

20. Bcasper11

Bcasper11 Big Damn Hero

How do you use the Battle Toad mount? I have it in my inventory and then I try to use it to put it in my tech thingy, but nothing happens when I click with it in hand.