Most Random Comment Wins.... GO!!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Valan, May 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knivez5

Knivez5 Aquatic Astronaut

Heavy and Medic are in the corner, going at it like rabbits. They don’t care that everybody can see them. The Announcer is watching, of course, but then again, she’s always watching. We can hear her snicker sometimes. Heavy is extremely protective of the doctor. Well, he always was, really, but now he won’t let anyone touch Medic. At all. He likes to carry Medic around like a doll, and is always hanging onto him, touching him. Perhaps it’s because the Announcer tortures the doctor worse than the rest of us; or, at least, most of the rest of us. From what I hear, she likes to lock him in a furnace and burn him to death, over and over and over. And when he’s not in a furnace he’s being vivisected while fully, screamingly conscious. When he’s with Heavy, it haunts him less, and Heavy knows this. When they are together, they are always at arm’s length from the other, and when they are separated, it is agony for them both. The Announcer actually joined the two of their bodies together at one point, experimenting with different methods of fusion, but it hardly seemed to make much of a difference. The mental image of the two of them kissing while Medic’s head was next to Heavy’s on the giant Russian’s shoulders will be permanently burned into my memory forever. Her fun ruined, she separated them again. She likes to separate them whenever she can.

2. andivicio

andivicio Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I used to post random arrows, but then i took a random comment in the knees

3. Alluvian_Est-Endrati

Alluvian_Est-Endrati Existential Complex

Mark sally Hypochondriac and then there was hello.

4. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

5. Haunt

Haunt Pangalactic Porcupine

6. You started quite the randomness war, my friend.

Welcome to the forums. :rofl:

Valan likes this.
  7. Roxie Stables

Roxie Stables Parsec Taste Tester

8. Haunt

Haunt Pangalactic Porcupine

Stuff made by bored art students is rarely not so.

9. HazeTrance

HazeTrance Orbital Explorer

Apples. That is all.

10. Skeptr

Skeptr Void-Bound Voyager

Flarp

11. Skeptr

Skeptr Void-Bound Voyager

Double Flarp

12. ShadoxMiyazaki

ShadoxMiyazaki Void-Bound Voyager

48 61 21 20 50 72 65 74 74 79 20 73 75 72 65 20 6e 6f 20 6f 6e 65 20 74 72 69 65 64 20 48 65 78 61 64 65 63 69 6d 61 6c 20 79 65 74 21 20 57 65 6c 63 6f 6d 65 21 20 5e 5e

Ha! Pretty sure no one tried Hexadecimal yet! Welcome! ^^​

Midnight Heart and Valan like this.
  13. Valan

Valan Master Chief

Really didn't expect so many replies :up: And only one rude comment? :poo: I might like these forums lol

14. Midnight Heart

Midnight Heart Title Not Found

The forums like you too. OwO

Valan and ShadoxMiyazaki like this.
  15. 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

16. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Last one posting, lock the thread!

17. illwac

illwac Void-Bound Voyager

nmfnasfnkgkskfjkgewitjuoewutowe0ikolbmxc,nbidfou095320-irkl;m,v. ckjfdlkjgskgl;asjgiejgisodjglsdmbkdngijsdomfnksdnkgnsdkgnjdsvbioxmd,kzxkjkljflmslckvnkvjdijgsdklmfkmsdkgnkdsjgkldjslkmdsSMILEjslkafjiasjguklsdksjdkgjksdljgksdjkgjksdgksdBEsjaflkjasklgjkslajgsaHAPPYsfjajugiosudiogudsiougiosujiosdjijsdkvjxkjvkdjigjsdifjsdIMsdhslkdgkjdgklsdjflsHUNGRYsdghsjdhgjkdshfjhgjashjdfasfdsad

18. Daashi

Daashi Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hello and welcome Valan.

Why did I read all the posts in this thread?

ShadoxMiyazaki likes this.
  19. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

Oh god, they're coming out of the page! THEY'RE COMING OUTTA THE GODDAMN PAGE!
    SOMEBODY SHUT THIS THREAD BEFORE THEY-

ShadoxMiyazaki likes this.
  20. Mustard butter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.